Chapter 8 - Where is she?

(Nobody's POV)

Jisoo was in school when the teacher told her that her mom was trying to get in contact with her, so Jisoo quickly went to the principal's office, to talk to her mom over the phone. Her mom wanted to know if she really dropped Jennie at school, which she obviously had, so she was very confused. She asked her mom why she was asking, and she said that Jennie had been noted absent, as well as Rosé.

Jisoo told her mom not to worry, and that she would take care of it. Her mom trusted her 100% and she knew if something happened Jisoo would tell her.

Jisoo thought that maybe the girls had skipped their first class, but then Jisoo remembered Jennie had Mr. Simon in the first lesson. Jisoo knew that Jennie liked his classes, so she started getting a little nervous. Jisoo kept reminding herself that if Rosé also was absent, then the girls were probably just hanging out somewhere. Jisoo decided to call Irene, because maybe she had heard from them.

(On the phone)

Jisoo:
"Unnie?"

Irene:
"Chu, what's up?"
"Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

Jisoo:
"I'am but I'm leaving now. Have you heard from Jennie?"

Irene:
"No why? Is she okay?"

Jisoo:
"I'm not sure, I think she's just skipping class with Rosé. But I promised mom that I would handle it"

Irene:
"Oh, okay. Let me know when you find them"

Jisoo:
"I will, bye unnie"

Irene:
"Bye Chu, I love you"

Jisoo:
"Bye love you too"

(Call ended)

Jisoo went out of the school, and she tried calling both Jennie and Rosé like 20 times, but with no response. Little did Jisoo know that the girls were sleeping in Jennie's bed, while inside out was playing in the background.

Jisoo figured that they might be home, so she drove home. While she still tried calling Jennie. Suddenly the phone got picked up.

(On the phone)

Jennie:
"Hello?"

Jisoo:
"Rosé?"

Jennie:
"Yeah sorry, Jen's asleep, so I figured I'd pick up"

Jisoo:
"I HAVE CALLED BOTH OF YOU 20+ TIMES, AND NOW YOU DECIDE TO PICK UP THE GODDAMN PHONE!!!"

Jennie:
"Jesus, sorry unnie. Jen was upset, so we decided to skip school, to go home and watch inside out"

Jisoo:
"Upset?, why was she upset?"

Jennie:
"Don't worry unnie, everything is under control"

Jisoo:
"I'm not worried Rosie, I just wanna know why she was upset"

Jennie:
"Yeah sure, you're definitely not worried, wink wink. And Jisoo unnie, Jennie should be the one explaining, not me, sorry"

Jisoo:
"Fine, I'm already on my why to the house"

Jennie:
"You're what? But I told you everything is under control"

Jisoo:
"I was already on my way there before you picked up the phone"

Jennie:
"Okay. See you soon then"

Jisoo:
"Bye Rosie"

Jennie:
"Bye unnie"

(Call ended)

Jisoo was very confused, why was Jennie upset? Was it because she thought about the accident? Or was it something completely else? She decided that she would just ask her when she got there, instead of making all kinds of assumptions up in her head.

She also decided to text her mom and Irene in a group chat saying "Jennie and Rosé are home watching INSIDE OUT!🥱😂".