Chapter 11 - Lets go on vacation

-6 months later-

(Nobody's POV)

It's been 6 months since the whole Kai cheating thing happened. Both Kai and Krystal tried to apologize, but Jennie of course didn't forgive them.

Jisoo really wanted to beat Kai up, but Jennie and Lisa always stopped her. One time when Jisoo had to pick up Jennie from school, she saw Kai. Kai was walking with no other person than Krystal. And yes they are dating now. Jennie was hurt when she found out, but not the tiniest bit surprised.

Jisoo went out of her car and ran towards Kai, with her fist clenched, ready to hit Kai. But Krystal noticed and pushed him out of the way before he could get hurt.

Jennie slowly got back to her normal life, she had overcome almost all of the injuries from the accident, and after that day in the hospital when she passed out, she hadn't been stressed again. Everyone around her had done their absolute best, for Jennie not to get stressed, and luckily they succeeded. The doctor still said that Jennie shouldn't get stressed, but that had nothing to do with the accident, it was more for her own sake. Because she had been through so much. The doctor didn't know how she would react to stress, so he didn't want her to take any chances.

Other than that, there was only one side effect left, and that was, that she easily gets drained out of energy. Which Jennie didn't mind, because that meant she was exempted from sports. The doctors say that it could take a long time for Jennie not to get drained out of energy easily, and that she shouldn't do any hard activities and just in general don't get her heart rate too high.

Jennie also no longer cared about Kai or Krystal for that matter, which was good. She was also back to being the popular girl who got invited to everything. And Rosé did not let her miss out on any more social events. Rosé would drag her out of bed if needed.

It was currently the last day of school before winter break. Jisoo had asked her little sister and Rosé, if they would like to go on vacation to the Bahamas, since in her opinion, it was way too cold in Seoul. And of course Lisa was also invited.

The bell had just rung, and all of the students went out of the school screaming because of excitement. Irene had promised to pick up Jennie and Rosé from school, since the two older girls were too busy with packing. Yes, Jisoo and Lisa waited till the last day to pack their bags.

(Irene POV)

I was waiting outside the school, for my little sister and her best friend so I could drive them home. They are planning on going to the Bahamas and I'm just a tiny bit jealous, who am I trying to fool. I'm so JEALOUS, but I have work so sadly i can't join them. I'm also dropping them off at the airport later tonight.

"Unnie!" Jennie yelled and starting running to me, i actually hadn't seen her for the past few weeks because I had been busy with work.

"Wow calm down lil sis, remember no running" I said teasingly and hugged my little sister. Rosé also came over and of course she got a hug as well.

-time skip-

I was currently seated in my car, with my two younger sisters and their two friends, ready to drive them to the airport.

"Do you all have your seatbelts on?" I asked.

"Yes" they all said.

"Then let's go".

-time skip-

Saying by to them at the airport.

"I'm really going to miss you two" I said to my younger sisters while hugging them, getting a little teary eyed.

"Yah, Unnie! We are only away for a week" Jennie said.

"Still gonna miss you lil sis" I said and kissed her on the forehead.

"Gonna miss you two rene" chu said, and gave me tight hug.

I made sure to remind Jennie not to do any strong activities, which Jisoo quickly said she would make sure of. And after that, they were off to the Bahamas.