Chapter 6 - Cheated

(Nobody's POV)

It had been 3 weeks since Jennie woke up from the coma, and everything had just kept on getting better. Jennie got out of the hospital last friday and it was currently Monday morning. Today was Jennie's first day back in school. When she woke up from the coma, the school started sending her work that she could do, just so she could get back on track. Jennie had always been a straight A-Student, so it wasn't that hard for her.

Jisoo had just woken up Jennie, and now they were eating breakfast. Jisoo was way more on the lookout for Jennie, than she had ever been before. Jisoo had also told Jennie that NO ONE except herself, Irene and their mom could drive her around. Jisoo didn't trust anyone with Jennie after the accident.

This was also the first time Jennie was going to see Kai after the accident, they had been texting and calling, but no in person communication.

(Jennie POV)

I arrived at the school way before it's supposed to start, only because Jisoo insisted on driving me. If jisoo has to get to school on time, then she had to drop me of like an hour before school starts. I know she's still very worried about me, and that's why I didn't argue about being here so early. Besides, I kinda love when she is protective of me. She acts like when I told her me and Kai started dating. It's almost 2 years ago now, but I still remember so clearly how much she freaked out, it was honestly hilarious.

I walked into the school, and went up to Mr. Simon's classroom. He is my favorite teacher, and I'm so happy that I have him in the morning. I don't think I could handle other teachers that early in the day.

I was pretty sure that I was alone in the school because it was so early. But when I stood in front of the classroom, I could hear some noises. I was a little confused, but I figured it probably just was Mr. Simon, so I went in. To my shock, it was Kai making out with Krystal! MY FREAKIN' BOYFRIEND MAKING OUT WITH ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!!!

I was furious, but even more upset. I felt so betrayed. I started sobbing the second I saw them. Both of them noticed me the second I came in. "Babe, it's not what it looks like, I promise" Kai said. "Jennie, how are you? I promise nothing is going on between us" Krystal said. "SERIOUSLY, YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK ME HOW I FEEL?!! MY BOYFRIEND OF ALMOST TWO YEARS, WHO I TRULY LOVE, IS MAKING OUT WITH WHO I THOUGHT WAS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS" I yelled at them while I cried hysterically. "Jen I'm sorry, okay?, but first you were in a coma for 2 weeks, and then you had to stay at the hospital for 3 more weeks. I have needs you know" Kai said and looked down. "Your excuse is you have needs" I started fake laughing and then I let out a loud groan. "YOU SICK PERVERT!" I yelled in his face. I tried calming myself down.

"Did you ever really love me?" I asked him while I sobbed. He went over to me, and took my hand which I quickly pulled away. "Jen, of course I loved you" he said. "If you loved me" I paused, "Then you wouldn't hook up with one of my best friends, when I was in my most vulnerable state. And you would have made an effort to visit me in the hospital" I said while tears streamed down my cheeks. I looked over at Krystal who also had tears in her eyes. I think she regretted this, but it was too late now. "Do you have anything to say?" I asked her, she just shook her head and looked down, I laughed sarcastically. My tears stopped falling. "We're done, Kai" I said. I took one last glance at them before I took my bag and ran out. The second I was outside the school, my tears started streaming down again. I went to the football court, and sat under the bleachers. I pulled my knees to me and hugged them tight. "Why did this happen to me?" I asked myself. I just sat there and cried.