👑PRINCESS👑

[EPILOGUE]

    It was stressful, you know, to wait your whole life to go on a quest and on the new kid's first week, he gets to go. Like, I knew how to do everything. I could fight, I could use my charmspeak, I have my mist.

    It was even more stressful because of who I'm the daughter of.

    Being an Aphrodite kid is asking to be looked down at. You're seen as just someone pretty who wants to stay home and do their nails or skin care. It wasn't very helpful either, that my siblings actually wanted to do that.

    Going on my first quest with that boy was almost a punishment. I tried to be cool since he actually chose me for the quest, but he was annoying, always trying to be the hero of the situation.

    He didn't know when to stop talking and we had to explain everything to him. When we met Ares, I wanted to punch his face as hard as I could. Who did he think he was to be talking to a god like that? He even got us on a side mission to get back something to the god.

    An abandoned amusement park was scarry, but going on the tunnel of love with Perseus? That was it, I can receive my award now for not killing him and easing Zeus' job.

    There were only two good things about that quest; I could prove that I am capable of doing the same thing others could—that being the daughter of Aphrodite wasn't a problem, and the pictures I took with my digital camera.

    Now that was good, I got some iconic shit.

    When we got back to camp, my relationship with Percy didn't change at first. We both were always bickering around. He said that I was annoying and bossy and I called him stupid and impulsive. But that didn't stop Annabeth from forming a group of us four.

    It was always Grover, Maria, Annabeth and Percy together around camp.

   We went on other quest after that which made us be able to stand being around each other. Like, we nowadays have conversations. Sometimes I talk to him normally and he does the same. But half of the time is us being annoying to each other.

   Being a demigod is the synonym of not having a chance to live in peace, especially with Luke still out there trying to kill us.

I just didn't know that in the middle of it all, my life would be turned into a roller coaster.

[!!JOIN OUR QUEST!!]

Maria Sinclair
—Princess, Rapunzel, Mini Aphrodite, Blondie—
🕊️
Brazilian
March 13, 2000
Pisces
15 y/o
Daughter of the Goddess Aphrodite
Blonde hair, brown eyes, white skin with freckles on her face
"I hate you."