t e n

Hearing people talking around her Ariella wakes up rubbing her eyes looking around the cabin. Luke walks up to her frowning " you gotta go to Ares cabin because you can't be here your not on the team " he tells the girl. She nods getting up and going to the bathroom and brushing her hair and teeth quickly and changing into black leggings and a cropped hoodie. She through the cabin smiling at her friend Zoey and then leaving.

Ariella walks through camp looking for the Ares cabin once she sees it she knocks on the door. A tall dark haired boy with muscles opens the door and looks down at me " your Ariella right " he states and she nods at him confused. He opens the door wider and the small girl walks in looking around it's bigger and dosnt have bunk beds instead it has beds in rows and everyone has their own little space.

The unclaimed girl sees Clarisse sitting on her bed sharpening her spear and walks up to the girl. She looks down at Clarisse " now I get to look down at you " she smiles looking at the girl. Clarisse scoffs standing up and Ariella only reaches just above her chest " now I get to look down at you " the taller girl mocks then sits back down. A horn blows and everyone gets up leaving the cabin going down to the beach for the games to start.

Everyone puts on their armor and grabs their weapons standing and waiting for Chiron to start the game. He stands up tall stating " The entire forest is considered fair game All magic items are allowed. The flags must be prominently displayed and can have no more than two guards. Prisoners may be disarmed, but may not be bound or gagged.
Killing or maiming is NOT allowed " he then blows a horn signaling the game to begin.

Clarisse takes charge " Aphrodite kids will stay with the flag guarding it and Demeter and Ares will split into 3 groups tracking the woods me and my group will go get the flag don't hold back we better win this " she commands us all. I raise my hand and she rolls her eyes " yes Ariella " I smile " where will I be " she thinks for a moment " with me " and everyone starts splitting up.

Ariella follows Clarisse and 3 of her siblings around the woods looking for the Athena flag when 5 blue team kids come attacking us. Ariella pulls her charm bracelet and her sword comes out and she hits it with another boys sword. They go back and forth till Ariella finally disarms him, she smirks at the boy and looks to see Clarisse have all won. They all look at each other and smile continuing to walk through the woods.

Once they get to the flag they see it and the 4 Hermes kids guarding it, one of them being Zoey. Ariella looks at Clarisse grabbing her arm " Zoey is weak when it comes to up close combat and the boy next to her is no good with a sword " she tells the leader. Clarisse nods and jumps out in from of the 4 Hermes kids and the other 3 follow her. They start fighting each other. Ariella disarms a boy and Zoey looks at her " you got better " she complements the girl before a Clarisse shoves her and she falls. Ariella grabs the flag running when the rest of blue team chase her. Clarisse yells " RUN FASTER " the 3 Ares kids follow after her trying to attack the ones running after her to help her out.

Ariella makes it to the other side and Chiron blows the horn announcing that red team wins. Red team cheers and Clarisse grabs Ariella by the waist throwing her up in the air everyone cheers for the raven haired girl. Once she gets put down she drops her sword so it's goes back into her bracelet. One minute they're all cheering the next everyone is deadly silent.

A chariot with black wings appears above her head, and an intangible glowing crescent moon over Ariella's head she doesn't notice looking around confused until Chiron coughs " all hail Ariella Jones daughter of Nyx primordial goddess of night and darkness " no one cheers instead they all bend down bowing for a second before Mr. D comes and tells everyone to go back to their cabins.

Ariella looks at Clarisse but the daughter of Ares won't look at her instead she choose to walk away. The now daughter of Nyx goes to leave but Chiron grabs her arm taking her to the big house with Mr. D.

Mr. D sighs " her mother dosnt have mortal children, with her thousands of years being here it makes no sense this child is dangerous too dangerous " Ariella looks at him " what I'm not dangerous " she defends herself he looks at her " not yet " he adds.

Chiron looks at Mr. D as he adds onto his statement about Ariella Jones " all children of Nyx stay in Tartarus in the Mansion of Nigh with there mother why should she be any different " Dionysus asks Chiron.

Chiron looks over at the scared girl and sighs " all her other children aren't mortal and aren't demi gods Ariella should stay here " he defends the young demi god. Dionysus scoffs " fine but only if a cabin will take her in if not she goes to Tartarus with her mother that's it " he says sounding the horn for lunch.

Ariella scared looks at Chiron " what's going on why is this so bad " she asks the camp activities director with her voice cracking. He looks down at the girl feeling bad for her " your mother is powerful and dark people are scared of her and will be scared of you I'm sorry child you don't deserve this " he says to her before walking away.

All the children of camp sit down on the benches all whispering about Ariella and Mr. D announces " Ariella Jones the only mortal daughter of Nyx needs a cabin to stay in if not she gets sent to Tartarus with her mother who wants to take her in " he asks. All the demi gods get quiet and look's down or anywhere else but at the small girl.

Ariella looks towards Hermes cabin expecting her friend Zoey to vouch for her but instead she looks away. The daughter of Nyx looks down then at her friend Malachi and he looks at her shaking his head nodding towards his siblings. Ariella understands if his siblings don't agree he can't help her.

She's about to expect her fate when Clarisse La Rue stands up " well take her " she states while her sibling look at her like she's gone mad. Chiron claps once " it is done Ariella Jones will stay with the Ares cabin you guys can eat now Clarisse come here " he states.

The daughter of Ares walks over and Mr. D looks at her " go with the girl to get her things and set her up in your cabin " he tells the curly haired girl walking away Chiron. Ariella looks at Clarisse " thank you Clari " she says looking down to the floor, still not fully processing what has happened to her.

Clarisse doesn't respond just walking into the Hermes cabin with the smaller girl. Ariella grabs her things and follows the taller girl to her cabin. Clarisse points to the only empty bed in the corner right next to hers " that's your bed now " she tells the girl. Ariella sighs sitting down " did you see the way they looked at me Clarisse " she asks the girl tears pooling in her eyes. The daughter of Ares sighs " I know princess I'm sorry " she sits down on the bed with Ariella.

Ariella hugs her crying " they were scared of me and Dionysus wanted to kick me out of camp and and and " she cant finished her sentence because of the lump in her throat. Clarisse wraps her strong arms around the girl's waist rubbing her waist " I know I know it's going to be okay " she comforts the girl.

After a while Ariella ends up falling asleep hugging Clarisse tired from crying and all the stress out on her. Clarisse looks down at the girl laying her down in the bed and kissing her forehead and laying a blanket over the girl before she leaves the cabin.

Clarisse walks over to her siblings who are standing around talking about the daughter of Nyx. She walks over to them " she is staying with us and you will be respectful or else I can beat all your asses again " she threatens them. Matt crosses his arms over his chest " fine whatever she can't be that bad " he nods and Maeve agrees " girls good with a bow too but she is tiny " she says. Clarisse nods at them and they all go to archery to train.