t h r e e

Hearing talking around me, I open my eyes my vision a bit blurry due to just waking up. I rub my eyes and see Luke with his arms crossed staring at me " glad you awake tiny let's go " he says to me. I groan and stretch my arms getting up putting my shoes.

I didn't get a camp half blood shirt yet so I'm in a black cropped sweatshirt and black leggings. Luke looks at me " I'll get you some shirt later for now you don't need to worry about wearing them since it isn't summer " he tells me. Brushing my fingers through my hair looking at the tall boy " thanks what time is it " I ask him. He shrugs " dunno but lunch is soon and Chiron says you have to eat since you skipped breakfast " .

Groaning and getting off my bed walking out of the cabin with Luke. Walking side by side towards the dinner area, I notice the beauty of the camp. The nature surrounding everything and having no technology is really something. Not noticing where I'm going someone pushes me.

Landing flat on my butt and hearing Luke say " come on Clarisse seriously " . Of course it's the same girl from earlier I get up and look up at her " what do you want from me " I ask not in the mood for some bully to bother me. She scoffs and looks me up and down again " nothing " she smirks and walks away. The fuck was the point of that I look at Luke " don't mind Clarisse she is the daughter of Ares and has a temper so don't bother her " he tells me. I don't reply and we walk into the diner area and we wait in line for food once we get our food Luke leads me to the Hermes table. The food doesn't look to bad I think.

As I sit down 2 boys who look extremely similar probably twins or something look at me. They both have chocolate brown hair and light brown eyes. One speaks up " I'm Travis and this is Sam " the slightly shorter one Sam smiles at me. I smile back at both of them " I'm Ariella nice to meet you both " looking down and taking a bite out of the mac and cheese on my plate. I cant eat right now maybe it's the shock or something.

The shorter twin, Sam looks at his brother than at me " wanna play cards " he asks me. I cant be antisocial and I do need friends so I nod and we start playing card games. It's not so bad the boys are super funny I laugh for the first time since I got here. Lunch ends and Luke grabs my arm taking me to archery station so he can test me. Speeding up my walk trying to keep up with the taller boy.

Once we're at the archery station Luke hands me a bow and arrow, thank the gods my dad put me in archery classes as a kid. Placing one for in front of the other I look at the son of Hermes for a split second to see Clarisse and a few other talk bulky kids watching me and the same dark skinned girl from the morning I feel special right now every one watching me.

Pointing my bow at the target I hit the bulls eyes and then smirk I think I like archery. Pointing my bow again I do it again and this time my arrow goes right through the first one splitting it open from the middle. Luke claps his hands together and pats me on the back " good job tiny your good really good " he tells me. Smiling I look at him then back at the daughter of Ares smirking at me, the second we make eye contact I look away. She is scary.

After archery Luke takes me to sword training to keep it short I sucked. He took me to wielding god I hated it, it was so sweaty and hot and too much noise. Once he shows me everything we go back to the cabin, the tall boy leaves to do something.

Going through my bag I grab my sketchbook and a pencil walking out of the cabin. Looking around not knowing where to go I continue to walk. The woods are beautiful, walking around a corner I see a beautiful spot, I always loved the outdoors.

Sitting down leaning my back against the rock relaxing. The view is amazing. Grabbing the pencil and opening my book. I start sketching the first thing I thought of the moon.

Caught up in my drawing, not noticing how the time has passed and it's now dark out. Stretching my legs and pulling my hair behind me, getting up. Walking through the forest trying to find my way back I groan why didn't I memorize where I was walking . After gods know how long I huff and slide down a tree bring my legs to chest.

Hearing someone cough I flinch looking up and seeing Clarisse looking down at me " Luke has gone insane thinking he lost you " she tells me. I get up and drop my sketchbook and rush to get it but she grabs it before I can. please don't open it please don't open it please .

Trying to grab the book back she smirks holding it above my head " come you can reach it princess " she taunts me. I jump up trying to grab it she smirks and pushes me back down she looks at my book than at me and throws it on the ground walking away. This girl is so bipolar I grab my sketchbook and follow the curly haired girl back to the cabins.

Luke rushes towards me grabbing my shoulder " what the hell tiny where did you go " he asks me. Looking up at tall boy and furrowing my eyebrows " in the woods I wanted to relax what's the problem " .

He sighs " you can just leave whenever you want always make sure someone knows where you are " he tells me. Oh that's why he seemed so scared " sorry Luke I didn't know " I apologize to the boy. He shakes his head his curls flowing " it's fine tiny " he tells me then walks back into his cabin well our cabin now.

Apparently I missed dinner but I didn't mind it much. Going into the cabin Sam walks up to me and we start playing more card games till Travis comes over. He sits down on my bed " wanna do something fun " he asks us with a glint in his eyes I cant decipher.

Confused I look at Sam then at his twin brother " what do you mean " I ask the boy. He smirks and Sam looks at me " he means prank someone are you in or what " he asks me.

I do like messing around and what's the harm right nodding my head towards the two boys " of course I'm in " the boys smile and we start making a plan.