t w o

Annabeth Chase and Luke Castellan walk through the forest to Thalia's tree wanting to lay there respects it being a while since they went. The moon has just set and the sky was a pretty orange and the sun is coming up. Annabeth looks at Luke " it's only november camp is so quiet now " she says to the tall boy. He nods about to say something when the girl runs to the tree looking down at the small dark haired girl passed out with cuts on her body and bag next to her. Luke sees the girl too and immediately picks her up taking her straight to the medical knowing Apollo kids wake up early.

Annabeth follows the boy her dark hair falling down her shoulders. She bends down first grabbing the bag that was next to the raven haired girl. Going up to the curly headed boy she asks " gods who do you think this is " . Like looks at her " probably a demi god like us Annabeth " he responds to the girl. The daughter of Athena thinks about the prophecy spoken to her, hoping this girl was it.

They get to medical and the son of Hermes lays down the small girl and calls out for an Apollo kid to come help. A tall lean boy with blonde hair walks up to them and immediately starts cleaning the girls cuts. Luke walks out to go get Chiron and Dionysus. He walks towards the house and knocks on the door. Dionysus opens it with a scowl on his face " what do you need this early in the morning " he asks the boy. Chiron walks over to the pair confused on the scared look coming from Luke.

The young boy takes a breath " me and Annabeth found a girl passed out by Thalia's tree she had a bag with her and cuts all over her she's in medical with one of the Apollo kids taking care of her " he tells the two adults. Chiron nods thanking the boy and walking over to medical where the said girl is. Dionysus looks at Luke sighing " when's she's awake bring her to me " he says then slams the door walking back into his house.

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

I groan rubbing my eyes not looking around, then I remember everything that happened last night. Getting up I look around aimlessly a dark skinned girl is staring at me weirdly and a blonde boy holding a gold square in his hand. I start breathing hard and look at them the around the room I'm in " what is this? who are you? " I ask the both of them. Before either of them can respond the door opens and talk curly headed with a scar going down his face and a dark skinned guy with a horses body walks in. Falling back into the bed pushing my feet back and curling up looking at the monster guy " what are you " I ask him staring at him wide eyed. He ushered all the kids out and looks at me " I'm Chiron activities director here at camp do you know anything about whats going on " he asks me with a calm voice.

I release a breath I didn't know I was holding " this is camp half blood right it protects demi gods my dad took me here after I was attacked by a monster " I tell the activities director. He nods looking at the door then back at me lending me his hand, I grab it and he helps me up handing me a golden yellow block thing. What the fuck is that he tries to hand it to me. Looking at him confused he says " this is ambrosia it will heal you child " I grab it and start eating it. Gasping I looks down at my arms as legs my cuts are healed. Looking back up at him I thank him and he opens the door and a loud horn sounds and kids start pouring out of the cabins around us and walk to some area. I look at everyone then at Chiron " those are all demi gods it is time for breakfast are you hungry? " he asks me.

Shaking my head no he nods and walks down urging me to follow him. We walk around and he starts to point to things " those are all cabins if you Godly parent claims you one day you will stay in the cabin with all your half siblings " he tells me. I nod now that I think about it who could my godly parent be it has to be a woman considering my dad is well my dad. He walks down to this house and sitting on the porch is a bearded man with some gray hairs he looks up hearing our footsteps.

He squints his eyes at me " who are you and where did you come from " he asks me. Wow that was so welcoming I shake my head I look at him " I'm Ariella Jones, my dad brought me here after I was attacked " I tell the man then I ask " who are you " he looks at me raising his eyebrows " I'm Dionysus " he tells me. Woah like the god he's an actual god I see a strong tall curly haired girl walk behind him staring at me with judgmental eyes. Dionysus looks at me again " what monster attacked you Annie " he asks. " first my name is Ariella not Annie " I say without even thinking I cover my mouth " sorry I didn't mean that uhm it was a Gorgon it's dead now I killed it somehow " responding to his question.

The curly headed girl laughs " you did not kill a monster " she tells me. Who the hell is this " yes I did who even are you " I respond to her. Chiron coughs before she can respond to me and looks at her " do you need something Clarisse " he asks her. Clarisse that's a beautiful name she looks at Chiron " nothing doesn't matter " she tells him looking at me once more up and down and walking away.

Chiron sighs " okay so I will get someone to show you around wait here child " he tells me then walks away. Dionysus stares at me for a second then goes back to do whatever he was doing. Standing there awkwardly shifting my weight from one foot to another I need a shower and a nap desperately. After a few minutes Chiron walks back up to me with the curly haired boy from before he points at him " this is Luke he will show you around " Chiron tells me then hands me my bag. Nodding and walking over to the boy I look back at the activities director " thank you Chiron " I tell him and he nods at me.

Me and Luke walk away from them and the tall boy looks down at me " so what's your name kid " he asks. Looking around camp " my name is Ariella " I tell the boy. He shows me around point to anything and everything he shows me the archery training and sword training area then the diner hall and strawberry fields, finally we make it back to the medical cabin I was in before and we get to all the cabins. He points to each and every one " that one with the red is the Ares cabin and that one with the pink is Aphrodite cabin " then he stops at a bigger cabin and walks in.

I look around at all the bunk beds wide eyed then back at Luke before I can speak he interrupts me " this is the Hermes cabin my fathers all the unclaimed children stay here " I nod and look around more before he walks me to an empty bed. There seems to be a lot of empty beds " Luke why is camp so empty " I ask him he turns around " it's not summer so most kids go back to there familys then come back in summer Im going to get breakfast I'll come get you later is that okay " he respond to my question. Nodding and going through my bag I grab some clothes and then go to the bathroom so I can shower.

Walking into the messy bathroom I grab a random person's shampoo and conditioner and go into the shower. The water is so comforting to me I let it pour all over me then wash my hair. I hope the kids like me at least for once I'm not different turning off the water and drying off I change into new clothes feeling more comfortable and clean.

Walking back to my bed bending down and laying on my stomach brushing my long black hair. After a while I close my eyes and lean into the bed grabbing the pillow and tucking my knees to my chest I fall asleep.