t w e n t y o n e

Once Percy, Annabeth and Grover get back they give Ares what he asked for. Ariella jumps up and hugs the blonde boy " Your okay, thank the gods " she says to him smiling, a weight lifted off her should say the thought of him being safe. Percy smiles and leans into the hug before pulling away " I'm okay " he says.

" Annie are you okay? Grover? " Ariella asks the other two looking them up and down. They both nod at the girl, before looking at the god of war. Clarisse wraps her arm around the smaller girl " Thank the gods your back mommy dearest would stop stressing " she says laughing. The daughter of Nyx shiver her girlfriend rolling her eyes.

【☆】★【☆】

Ares had got the kids into a van filled with all kinds of different animals like monkeys and buffalos. Percy looks around then at the god of war " This is help? " he asks furrowing his brows.

The god shrugs " Don't die kids! " he states about to close the van door before Ariella stops him " Thank You Ares " she says and hugs him to which he doesn't hug back but pats her back awkwardly. He closes the door and the group of five sit down, while the van starts moving.

Ariella looks at her girlfriend and sits right next to her laying her head on her shoulder. Clarisse lays her hand on her thigh her hands rubbing up and down.

Grover looks around at the animals sighing at the sight of them. Ariella watches him then nudges Clarisse " He's so sweet " she cooes and the taller girl rolls her eyes at the boy.

Ariella gets up and goes to Percy and wraps her arm around his shoulders " You okay? " she asks the boy.

" Yeah this is just hard, harder than I thought it was going to be " he admits.

Ariella only hums just squeezing the boy tighter " Don't worry when this is over we can go those blue candies you like " she tells him and he smiles " Yeah and Annabeth has to watch a movie " he says.

At the mention of her name the daughter of Athena turns around and walks up to them. Ariella gets the hint that they should talk so she gets up and goes back to Clarisse who was playing with her spear.

Ariella lays on her stomach and pulls out her sketch book starting to draw. She gets into her own world and turns the blank page into a sketch of the daughter of Ares with her spear. After a while she finishes it and looks over to her girlfriend who fell asleep. She puts her book and pencil away and lays down with her girl who lazily wraps an arm around her.

Waking up she stretches and hears one of the tweens talk about Las Vegas. She looks at them rubbing her eyes " We're going to see Luke's dad? " Ariella asks confused, Percy just nods at the girl.

The raven haired girl rubs Clarisse arms and the girl wakes up " What happened? " Clarisse asks getting up. Ariella shrugs and the two get up going to the younger ones.

" But we're here now, so it's all good " They hear Grover say as the two girls approach the rest of the group. The saytr was holding onto a cage and looking at the animals with a look on his face that screamed he had a plan.

" And once the cages are open, they have a plan from there? " Annabeth asks him raising her eyebrows at the boy and crossing her arms.

" Yeah. Really elegant " Grover nods his head a smile on his face. " I mean, these guys, they're- they're like artists " Grover tells them emotionally, caring for the animals.