t w e n t y

The group of four watch as Percy's body falls into the water. Ariella watches with tears coming out of her eyes and she falls into her girlfriend's arms. Clarisse grabs her " Hey hey hey baby he'll be okay, the water will heal him right? " she tries to comfort her girlfriend. Annabeth nods " Come on we have to get to water, he has to be okay " she whispers again to herself " He has to be okay " .

The group of four run down to the shore and fine Percy soaking wet coughing up water. Ariella tackles him to the ground hugging him. He squeezes her back " Hi " he says and she pulls away and smacks him on his arm " Stupid " she hits him again " Stupid " she hits him again " Stupid " and when she goes to hit him again he stops her. She looks at him tears in her eyes " Don't do that Percy please you- your you " she starts stuttering and he hugs her again. He nods and says " I won't I'm sorry " he apologizes. Ariella gets up and goes back to Clarisse who wouldn't admit it but was starting to not hate Percy.

The son of Poseidon looks at the dark skinned girl " Look, I'm sorry about shoving you in the stairwell " Percy starts "Even hearing myself say that sounds really bad, but I just- I knew you'd never agree and there wasn't enough time-" The boy is taken aback as Annabeth hugs him tightly.

The saytr looks at the blonde haired boy on the ground " So you're not as dead as we thought you'd be " Grover points out awkwardly as
Annabeth let's go of Percy. " Suprise " he says trying the ease the tension. " What happened? " Grover asks the boy. Percy shrugs " Short version, we need to go to Santa Monica " he tells them getting up. They all start walking away.

" My father is gonna meet me there, he's going to help us." Percy tells the group. Grover looks down and then at the curly haired boy " Uh just one problem with this plan. The police think thinks that we crashed an Amtrak train and the did that " he points up to the Arch that had a giant hole and was on fire. Clarisse shakes her head tired of listening to the tweens talk.

" The- the cops are after us? " Percy questions looking shocked. Ariella wraps her arm around his shoulders and whispers in his ear " If you ever risk you life again I will hurt you " she threatens him then leaves a kiss on his forehead " Love you Perc " she says before going to her tall muscular girlfriend and wraps her arm around her waist while she wraps an arm around the short girl.

" Isn't that gonna make it hard to get on a train? Or a bus? Or really anything you need tickets for? "Percy says pointing out the obvious. Annabeth rolls her eyes " Then we're gonna walk, hurry up " she says.

The group of five walked along the highway Ariella groans " My legs hurt " she complains for the third time since they started walking. The curly haired girl bends down in front of Ariella " Get on my back princess " she says annoyed of listening to the girl complain. The raven haired beauty smiles jumping on her girlfriend. She starts playing with Clarisse's hair while they walk.

" Hey guys I think this quest might be harder than we thought " Percy says looking at the group his eyes roll at Ariella's antics.

" No really seaweedbrainb " Clarisse says sarcastically and rolling her eyes at him.

" I've been thinking " Percy ignores Clarisse sarcasm. " I didn't steal the master bolt. You guys didn't steal the master bolt. We're pretty sure Hades has the master bolt, but he couldn't have stolen it himself. I mean we don't even know who actually stole the thing or why, or how deep this goes " he questions ranting to the group.

" I'm the last one to realize this, aren't I? " He asks, getting a nod from all of them. Ariella speaks up " Don't worry son you don't have to be smart if you're pretty " she tells him laughing. The curly haired boy blushes embarrassed at she called him stupid and pretty in one sentence.