n i n e

Ariella sat watching the sunset for a while thinking about the one and only Clarisse La Rue. That girl has been on the girls minds since she got to camp. She pushes her thoughts away and gets up leaving the rock and walking around the woods. The wind blows in her face and shakes the leaves around her. The moonlight and stars are the only source of light but luckily for Ariella she can see in the dark so she has nothing to worry about.

She walks out of the woods and goes to Apollo cabin and knocks on the door. A boy with short curly hair who looked to be around 10 years old opens the door " hi " he tells the raven haired girl. She smiles at him " hi so you know where Malachi is " she asks the boy and he nods going into his cabin. Malachi walks out the door and the two go to the dining area and sit down on the bench.

" you won't believe this Malachi so I had a weird dream of my mother and Clarisse grabbed my hand taking me to the woods sat with me then randomly left god she's so bipolar it's annoying " Ariella rants to Malachi about her situation with the daughter of Ares. Malachi laughs at the girl " she likes you dumbass " the boy tells her.

" WHAT NO WAY " the raven haired girl immediately declines the accusation. Malachi shakes his head " come on she's never been nice to anyone who isn't her siblings and she calls u nicknames and listens to you if you were anyone else she would of punched you " the son of Apollo tells his friend who is way to oblivious to Clarisse's feelings for her. The friends sit and talk for a while till they decide to go to their cabins.

" night chocolate " Ariella says and walks away " good night raven " he says going back into his cabin.

Yawning Ariella goes to her bed in her cabin and takes off her shoes lying on her bed. Right when she's about to get under the covers Luke walks over " hey Ariella " he says and she smiles at him " Hi Luke what's up " she responds to him. He looks at her " for capture the flag Clarisse requested you on her team and since undecided kids get to choose you can go with her and her team " he tells the girl. Ariella smiles thinking of the curly haired daughter of Ares " okay thanks Luke good night " he smiles " night tiny " and he walks away to his bed.

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

Waking up the next morning to half my cabin picking sides and arguing about capture the flag was not a great morning. I yawn and stretch my arms getting to and going to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walk out and Zoey comes up to me scrunching her eyebrows " why did Clarisse request you " she asked me with a judgey tone in her voice.

" I don't know I'm glad though " I tell my friend and she looks me up and down and walks away. Okay what the fuck that was weird whatever I shake my head and walk to go get breakfast.

I see Clarisse and her siblings so building up the courage I walk up to them. " hey Clarisse " I smile at her she turns around looking down at me " hey princess " she smirks and her siblings start laughing. I look at them weirdly and Clarisse grabs my arm dragging me away before I can introduce myself.

I pull my arm away from her " what the hell Clarisse I wanted to introduce myself " she shakes her head at me " they know I like you and I don't feel like dealing with them and there teasing right now " she tells me. I nod " so I heard I'm going to be with you for capture the flag " she nods " yeah you're great with a bow that's useful " she informs me. Oh I thought she wanted me on her team she sees the look on my face and rubs my cheek adding " plus I didn't want you to lose to me " I push her away and she walks back to her siblings.

I go over to the Hermes cabin bench and grab an apple and some tea sitting down. I smile at Zoey who looks at me weird again " okay Zoey what's your problem " I ask the girl. She sighs and looks at Clarisse then at me " since when are you and Clarisse all buddy buddy " she says to me. I look at her likes she's dumb " so what she's my friend " she laughs at me " Clarisse La Rue is not your friend you chose her team over us for capture the flag " she adds. I turn away and get up grabbing my stuff and going to sit with Malachi.

I see him with his sibling and go over to them and tapping the boy on the shoulder " hey can I sit here " I ask him. He nods " course good morning " he smiles at me and he whispers " I saw Clarisse rub your cheek OooOoOo " I shove him " shut up " .

Malachi introduces me to his siblings, Lola who is 15, Kayla who is 12 and her twin Chloe and then there's Zack who is 10 and Lewis who is 11. The Apollo children are very nice to me and welcoming. I sit them and finish my breakfast, when I'm done I say my goodbyes and leave going back to my cabin.

Going into my cabin I grab some black leggings and a hoodie and put on my sneakers. I go down to archery and grab a bow and arrow and start shooting targets. After a few I jump and do a summer salt and shoot the target hitting a bulls eye. Proud of myself smiling I turn to see Clarisse watching me. I walk up to her dropping the bow and arrow " like what you see La Rue " I ask the girl. She smirks looking down at me " of course I do " then she turns around and walks away.

staying in the archery training area, I shoot a few more bows, and then I go, and I put it away and walk back to my cabin. I go inside cabin 11 and see Zoey she looks at me and walks up to me " I'm sorry for overreacting I didn't want Clarisse to hurt you " I can tell she isn't sincere but whatever. I smile and hug her " it's fine Zo what are you doing today " I ask the girl. She shrugs " me and Luke are planning for capture the flag on that note I gotta go meet him so bye see you later " she tells me then walks out the cabin.

I change out of my sweaty clothes and into a pair of jeans and long sleeve shirt. I grab my sketch book and walk out towards the beach. I sit down in the sand and start sketching a new piece. It's a black cat walking through a beach it comes out pretty good and I get so into it next thing I know it's starting to get dark. I stretch and get up cracking my neck. I walk into the dinning area to see it's dinner and I go with Malachi again. I take a few bites of my pasta before Mr. D comes in with a new announcement.

" Ares, Aphrodite and Demeter will be a team and Athena, Hermes, Apollo and Hephaestus will be a team the game is tomorrow " he tells us all and leaves. I look at Malachi " we're on different teams I'm with Clarisse " I pout and he squished my cheek " it's fine don't worry I'll go easy on you " he tells me and I shove him. We all eat dinner laughing and making jokes about capture the flag.

I finish eating and throw my garbage away and go into my cabin. I shower then change into pajamas and go to sleep trying to get as much sleep as I can.