𝟏𝟑 | 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧
20th birthday had just passed, making you now 20. Every leader of all of the mafia families were now 20+, and you knew exactly what that meant. 

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

"Daddy, daddy!" You said, running to your father. He smiled as he picked you up in his arms. "Hi, my angel," he said as he kissed your forehead, "what's got you so cheery today?"

"I have question!!!" you said, giggling. He smiled as he propped you up on his leg, "what is it?" You looked up at him.

"When will I be as cool and powerful as you daddy??" you asked, eyes shining bright. Your father gave a small smile, "when you turn 20." You frowned, "20!? But that's in like..." you began to count on your small fingers, "20 years!!" He just chuckled.

"Sweetie, you have much time until you will be running the family, but remember, you will always be cool and powerful." Your father then made a little tap on your nose as you giggled. 

"When you turn 20, there will be this big party!" he said, making his arms wider. "Woah! Will there be cake? And chocolate? And balloons? And smoothies?!?" You said, eyes lighting up even more. You imagined the delicious taste of the food and drinks.

Your father laughed, "yes, yes sweetie. Lots of cake and chocolate." You clapped your hands, "I'm so excited!!!!" You then laid your head on your father's shoulder; he just rubbed your back.

𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

You smiled to yourself as you remembered the moment you had with your father. You missed him so much, but you were proud of how far you've come. You had a husband, you were rich, you were running the family. Everything was going wonderful, and you hoped it would stay that way.

As you sat in bed, staring at a picture of you and your father from when you were 5 your husband, Megumi, walked in. "My loveeee," he said, opening the door. You looked up as you set the picture aside.

"There you are! How did you sleep?" He asked, walking closer to you, arms out. You smiled, "I slept well, how did you sleep?" You asked as you let him wrap his arms around you. He dug his head into your neck, "good."

You then remembered the thought of your father and you, how you laid your head into his neck. You smiled to yourself. "Are you excited for tonight?" He asked, now swaying the two of you. 

"Hell, yeah I am, I need some of that cake." Even after so many years, you still were there for the cake. You never went to parties to socialize, it was always for the food, same goes for Satoru. 

"Still? Are you ever going to get over that?" He asked, chuckling. You shook your head, "nope, never, even in a million years." He just kept swaying the two of you. "They party starts at 5pm, heard it's at the Gojo's house." He rolled his eyes, you just sighed.

"Been there countless of times." He looked over to you a bit, "I think that it's in the downstairs area." You groaned, "ewww, downstairs???? Should've picked the basement." He was confused, "what's so good about the basement?"

Your eyes lit up, "well in the basement he has this huge ass arcade. He had tons of games, sports, and electronics down there. There was always so many snacks and a huge TV, perfect for movies, just like the cinema!!" 

Megumi just rolled his eyes, oh how he hated that Satoru. "How do you know it's still there?"  He asked, "I mean, last time you went there you were like 14." You shrugged, "I dunno, seems very unlikely for them to move it, even more unlikely for them to get rid of it."

"Well," he began as he pulled away from you. "We should start to get ready; this is a big party after all." You nodded. Megumi then pulled you in for a kiss, you kissed back, of course.