𝟕 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝟐:𝟒𝟎𝐩𝐦
and you were at your first training to be a mafia boss. You were training at a secret spot for mafias only. You could've sworn you've seen this place before though, almost as if it was from when you were younger.

As you walked into the building you looked around. It was white with gold trimming, quite formal. At the front was a desk with a security guard. All he did was take one look at you and you were let in. 'Cool.' You said to yourself.

When you set down your bags on one of the benches you covered your hands in some chalk, you had to get a good grip.

Ever since you were 14 you were good at holding guns, so you weren't too nervous for this. You grabbed the gun, got into stance, and aimed at the dummy. Then you shot.

When you shot you heard clapping behind you. You turned around, "good shot, Y/N." It was Gojo.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!?" You asked. "Well, I mean, I need to train too, you know?" He responded, sitting on the bench.

You looked up at him, he was just looking at you. "How could you be so casual after what you did?" You said in a tone.

He sighed, "like I said, I had no other choice." This time, he was looking at you as he said it. "What do you mean, 'no choice'?!?"

"Y/N, I had to." You just stared dead into him, "I will NEVER forgive you for what you did." You then began to walk away, taking your belongings with you.

Just as you made it to the door, he began to say something, "Y/N..I-"

You just kept walking, "save it, I don't want to hear it."

𝙂𝙊𝙅𝙊𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"love you.." I said out loud, just to find out no one was listening. I sighed, looking down to the ground. My legs were parted, and my elbows were on both knees, 'oh Y/N, why must you always be so difficult?' I said to myself.

Just then I heard someone call my name, I lifted my head. "You alright?" It was Suguru Geto, my other best friend. He has been with me since I was 13, I met him in homeroom. He isn't a mafia, instead he is a part of a highly wanted family, so I guess he's somewhat mafia in a way.

Y/N has met him before, obviously she comes before him, but I still love Suguru anyways. "Oh, uh yeah, just lost in thought." I said in response, looking down again. He then sat beside me, "any luck with Y/N?" I silently shook my head.

"I'm not surprised, sorry about all this." he said reassuringly. "It's fine, don't apologize for something that isn't in your hands." He gave me a silent hug in response, I just smiled.

The truth is, I am in love with Y/N. I love everything about her. Her smile, her hair, her personality, her voice, everything. I know she will never forgive me for what I did, and I understand that. I understand that she is heartbroken from what happened. 

I wish I had never ever gotten that offer, stupid dad. I hate my dad so much, killing someone because they are more powerful and successful then him, c'mon, really? He tells me to man up but when it comes to someone being better, he switches up real quickly.

I just rolled my eyes, being lost in thought.

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

You were running away from the training spot, tears in eyes. You couldn't believe all of this. 'Why? Why why why why?' is all you said to yourself. You ran all the way home. All you could do is cry, and you didn't know why.

Finally, you made it to your bed. You plopped yourself on it, not even bothering to unpack or take a shower. "I hate you Satoru Gojo, so so much." you said into your pillow.

Your mom heard your crying and walked into the room; she saw you crying. "Sweetie, what's the matter?" She has always been very considerate, even when you were angry at her.

"I hate him, I hate him so much!" you screamed into the pillow. Your mom sat beside you, "who?" "Him, Satoru Gojo!" you said in reply. She let out a tsk sound, "please, don't be upset about him. It's not good to waste your tears on a boy, no matter what reason."

"He killed dad, he killed my father!" you said in response. "I know honey, I know." she just said back. After a few minutes of your sobs your mom finally said something. "You know what, what if you never had to see him again?" she said.

You looked up at her. "I hereby forbid you from ever seeing or talking to Satoru Gojo again." you looked at her confused, "how if-" "I already got that settled." She stated. You smiled. 

"Though there is one thing." she said, you let out a hm sound. "You need to see him when you turn 20." "Why?" you asked. "Well, when both you and Gojo turn 20, all the mafia families will go to a party. This is during the time both you and Satoru are mafia bosses, so you're going to need to engage with other families as well." You just nodded.

"And this is for?" you asked. "One night." 'One night doesn't sound too bad.' you thought to yourself. "I am proud of how far you've came, Y/N." she said. "Thank you, mother." you said hugging her. "Of course."

As you two embraced you felt a feeling of reassurance and safety.

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫."