𝟏 | 𝐓𝐚𝐠

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐘/𝐍!!!"
called out Gojo as you chased him in the fields. It was a warm spring evening and you and your best friend Satoru Gojo were playing a fun game of tag. "Toruuuuuu, my legs hurt!!!!!" you yelled out to him.

You were both giggling and laughing as the guards watched you play in the fields, keeping a close eye on the both of you. Ever since you were born, you were worth billions. Your family was worth billions, so when a new kid is brought into a billionaire mafia family, their worth quite a lot.

Finally, Gojo slowed down, "fine fine fine, I'll give you that win." You ran up to him and gave him a big hug, "Got you!!" you said giggling. Gojo pushed you two down onto the grassy field, you on top of him, you were both giggling.

As you two were filling the quiet sky with laughter, the dinner bell rang, "Supper!!!" shouted your mom. Gojo was staying over tonight, not like it was anything new. Gojo immediately pushed you off him once he heard the dinner bell, running into the house yelling, "Supper!!!!"

You let out a small laugh to yourself, oh how silly Gojo was. While walking in you asked one of the guards to join you for supper, they let out a small chuckle and kneeled down to your eye level, "I already got my dinner sweetie, your very kind." You smiled and nodded, "Okayy!!!" you then ran inside for dinner.

You sat next to Gojo who was already eating. Your mom looked up at you, "I saw you two running around in the field, must've worked you up an appetite." you nodded while grabbing a chicken wing, "I am very hungry."

Once you and Gojo had finished dinner you decided to head up to your room, "let's go play some Fortnite!" Gojo said. "Noo, I want to play Roblox," you said back. The whole way to your room was full of debates on what you should play. "Fortnite!" "Roblox!!!" "Fortnite!!!" "Roblox!!!" Finally, you two decided to do rock paper scissors.

"Rock paper scissors says shoot!" You landed paper and Gojo landed rock. "Three rounds!!" he said in defense. You rolled your eyes while scoffing, "okayyy." "Rock paper scissors says shoot!" you both said again. This time Gojo got scissors and you got paper. "Last round." said Gojo, letting out a fake evil laugh.

"Rock paper scissors says shoot!" Gojo got rock again and you got scissors, you lost, Fortnite it was. "Awww man." you said pouting. While you two were getting the game setup Gojo began to tell you about what he had to do in the morning.

"In the morning, I need to go to this weird training thing to become a mafia boss, it's weird." "A mafia boss? I thought that our daddies were that?" you said responding. "Well, my daddy said I am the next boss of our family, so I need to train nice and early to grow big and strong." You giggled, "you already are big and strong silly! Just like a shinning knight!!" Gojo chuckled and put his arms into a flexing pose, "I got the muscles too!" this made you laugh even more.

"I don't understand much about Mafia bosses," you said. "I know a lot about them, I guess it's because I am the next one in line." Gojo said shrugging. "I dunno, maybe." you said in response.

"Wanna know what my daddy said about the training tomorrow?" You turned your head to him, "what?" you said in response. "He said that I can use REAL guns!" your eyes lit up. "Woah, real guns! Be careful toru!!" you spoke. Gojo let out a grin, "I can handle a small shotgun." You smiled.

After a few hours of playing Fortnite and Roblox the two of you headed to bed. "Goodnight, Toru." you say. "Goodnight, Y/N." you get a response back. You smiled to yourself, as you got nice and warm under the covers.

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰'𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸."