𝟖 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨
7:13 in the morning, you were lying in bed resting peacefully. When all of a sudden... BANG!! You immediately sat up in your bed. "What the fuck was that?!??" you screamed aloud. You ran downstairs in search to find out what had happened. 

"Hello?!? Is there someone here???" you shouted. As you turned around, there was Gojo Satoru, standing there in the living room, broken window on the side. He was smirking. You took a few steps back from him, shocked facial expression. 'How the fuck did he get in here??' you said to yourself.

"What's wrong Y/N?" he said chuckling to himself, holding out the 'N". "Are you scared?" As you looked to the right of him there stood your mom, all tied up, gun at her head. "I'll shoot." he said. You were horrified.

"Goj-" "It's Satoru, remember?" he said interrupting you. "W-What do you want!" you managed to say. "I want you." you shook your head, "wait, what?" He just smirked. "Oh Y/N my dear, I just want your love, can't you just give me that?"

He made puppy eyes, in a way of guilt tripping you. "And what if I don't want that?" he sighed, "then I'll just have to kill your mother, too." The 'too' was in a tone that was almost as if mocking your feelings.

"You bastard!" you said, now screaming. "Tick Tock my dear~" he said, drawing the gun to your mother's head. "Either your mother lives, or she dies." You looked at his face, you were mortified. You just stared into his eyes.

"So, what will it be?" he said, getting closer to you. His hand still aimed at your mother. "I..I.." he then placed his finger on your chin, lifting it up to his face. "1..." he began to count. You kept looking back at Gojo then your mother. "2..." he continued. "Stop this, please." you muttered out. "3...." he just kept going on. "Please, Satoru.." you began to beg. "4....." You just stared at your mother; words unable to form. "5." 

The second he said that your mother was shot in the head. Just how your father was. 

𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝟓/𝟕/𝟐𝟓

You sat up in your bed, gasping. You were lost at breath. "Woah, are you okay ma'am?" said the maid next to you. You put your hand on your heart, it was beating quickly. You just nodded in response, swallowing. "Just a nightmare." you said, head looking into the mirror.

It was just a nightmare, that's all it was. "Well, you have a special guest later!" said the maid. You turned your head towards her, "I do?" she nodded. "Yes. I am pretty sure your mother said they were going to be your new friend." 

You rolled your eyes, 'oh so now she's trying to get me friends?' "Well thank you, Nobara." you said to your maid. "My pleasure! Now, please, get changed. You have a lunch at 12:00."

You nodded, getting up to get changed. 'What shall I wear.' you said to yourself, looking at your closet full of clothes. You decided to pick a black c neck, long sleeve shirt. Added with a pair of beige cargo pants with a white belt attached. You wore your Chanel handbag and black high heels. It was a cute yet simple outfit, perfect for a first greet.

You smiled to yourself at the look of your outfit. Your curls bounced perfectly, and your lashes were flawless. As you walked out of your room and into the living room you couldn't help but remember the nightmare you had. 'What a strange nightmare..' you said to yourself.

"You look beautiful, Malady." said your bodyguard Itadori. He was always such a gentleman. He has been your bodyguard since you were just 10, so he knows about you and Gojo's troubles. "Thank you, Itadori." you said nodding. He smiled. "Y'know, I used to bodyguard for the person you are about to meet." 

You looked at him, "why does everyone keep calling him 'person'?" "Your mother told us to keep his name a surprise." you just nodded. 'Strange.' you said to yourself.

"We are here." said Itadori, opening the door for you. You smiled, "thank you, Itadori." He just smiled back, walking behind you into the restaurant. 

As you turned your head you saw a hand wave at you, "over here." You began to walk to the man. He had black hair, spikey a matter of fact. He was quite the charm. 'Cute.' you said. 'But not as cute as Gojo.' 'Wait what?' Just then your thoughts were cut out.

"You must be Y/N, am I correct?" you nodded. "What's your name?" you said, getting comfortable. "Megumi Fushiguro. Apart of the 3rd mafia boss family out of the 4." 'So that's why he seemed so similar.' you thought to yourself. 

"Well, it's nice to meet you Fushiguro." You spoke. "Please, just call me Megumi. You are a friend after all." you nodded. He seemed like he was a gentleman. Just then your purse fell, "ah let me get that for you." he said getting up to grab your purse.

"Chanel. You're into designer I see." he said. You nodded, "yes, I've always loved designer." he smiled as he sat down, giving your purse back. "Very nice. I personally enjoy cologne and Dior."

You two talked for a bit. You mentioned Satoru and he mentioned some guy named Toji. You started to get to know a lot about him, he seemed pretty chill. "So, what do you do for fun?" he asked. 

"Well, I like to y/h (your hobby) from time to time." "That sounds interesting." he said in response. The two of you cracked jokes every few minutes, it was honestly pretty enjoyable. You haven't talked to many people since your fathers passing so this was a nice opportunity.

"Well, it was lovely hanging out with you." said Megumi. "Same here." "How about some other time?" he asked. "That would be lovely." you said in response. You two smiled at one another, waving goodbye.

Your bodyguard Itadori was waiting in the car as you got in. "So, how'd it go?" he asked, turning on the car. "Actually, pretty well. I found out a few things about him." you said in response. "Yeah, he's calm yet very nice." You nodded.

Finally, you two made it back home. You took off your heels and immediately dove into the bed. You got onto your phone and scrolled through social media. On Instagram you had over 40k followers, most being either middle aged men or 9-year-olds.

As you scrolled you made it onto a girl named Shoko Leiri You recognized her a bit, but it was very faint. As you scrolled you saw an image that looked like it had Satoru Gojo on it. You immediately clicked.

It was a picture of her and Gojo will the caption titled as, "just met up again, hope our friendship works!!!" You saw Gojo's @. For some reason this made you feel a bit upset. 

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨?