𝟐 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝙂𝙊𝙅𝙊𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

It was 5:30AM when I finally got to my senses, I was outside. I didn't really care about being outside this early though, I just wished I was with Y/N. I felt nervous, very nervous. Y/N knows how to calm me down and that's the type of help I needed right now.

I love Y/N, she's my best friend and she will be my best friend forever. I remember this one day we were playing tag again and she told me, 'Toru? Will you be my best friend forever?' I of course said yes, so now Y/N is MY best friend, and she has been since we were 5 that's 3 years ago!!

While thinking about Y/N I was rudely interrupted by the sound of guards stopping. I looked up to see that we were Infront of another person's house. It looked similar to mine and Y/Ns. It was big, really big and had guards standing Infront of it.

"What's this?" I said quietly. The guards just gave me a light push Infront of them, signaling for me to go inside. I nodded; I was scared. I don't like being scared, I am supposed to be the next Mafia Boss for my family, I can't be scared!!

Once again, I wanted Y/N to be here and help, but she wasn't. When we got inside the tall mansion some guy came up to us and shook hands with my father. I don't ask a lot of questions but sure do I have a lot of them built up inside me right now.

Like, for example, 'What if we die?' 'What if someone gets hurt?'. I have never had this many questions before, and they were VERY overwhelming. I looked up at my dad, confused, and then looked up at the man. "Hey there little one." he said shaking my hand. I took his hand back and shook it, I wasn't as scared anymore.

The next few minutes was just talking. The strange man was just talking with my father while I texted Y/N.

Gogoat : Y/N, are you awake?

Y/N<3333 : Yaa, where are you?
Y/N<3333 : Oh yeah, you had that training thingy.

Gogoat : Yeah, it's scary being here. There is some guy who shook hands with me, and my dad!

Y/N<3333 : That sounds scary, I wish I could be there with you :(

Before I could respond my name was called. I looked up to see the other guy looking at me. "Hello." I spoke. He just nodded, still looking at me. I was confused. Just then the man responded, breaking the silence, by saying, "So, I believe you know why you are here?"

I nodded, "Yes sir." He smiled softly, "that's great. I'm Mr. Leiri, it's nice to meet you." I I smiled back, "I'm Satoru Gojo." I said putting my phone down. "That's a lovely name, how old are you?" I was confused on how the man didn't know my age already but I said it anyways, "I am eight." 

"Eight and already starting training? That's wonderful!!" the man then said. "Well, I won't take up anymore of your time, come, follow me." I got up following Mr. Leiri down a long hallway. As we were walking a girl came up to him. She looked around my age. "Daddy daddy!" said the girl. She had short brown hair with brown eyes, she was almost identical to her father.

"Not right now Shoko." said Mr. Leiri. So, her name was Shoko? Shoko made a pout look, then she turned her head. "Hello!" she said waving to me. I waved back, "Hi!" She smiled. Before me and Shoko could talk more her maid called her to go back. I was upset she left, but it was okay.

"Sorry about that," Mr. Leiri said, "that's Shoko, my daughter." I nodded and he smiled. After a few more minutes of walking, we made it to a door. Mr. Leiri pushed opened the door to show a room with guns, dummies, armor and so much more. My face awed at the sight.

Mr. Leiri turned to me, take a seat kid, we have a lot to learn. I nodded, sitting down at a chair. Mr. Leiri then sat Infront of me and began to explain why I was here. 

"You are here because you are a part of one of the richest mafia families of Tokyo. Your father is one out of the four richest, successful mafia bosses here and you are next to live up to his honor. In order for you to be able to continue your successful family you must start training early. Your father had a meeting to go to after he dropped you off, so since he wasn't here for your first day I am here. I will be popping in randomly to help out as this is my house. You will be learning the following skills," Mr. Leiri then pointed to a board as he read each word, "how to use a gun along with how to shoot it directly as your target, how to dress and disguise yourself, how to act formal, strategies to be onetime to meetings, and much more."

Mr. Leiri was explaining everything perfectly fine; it was just a lot for me to process. He noticed my confusion and reassured me, "Satoru, have no fear, you will be training for years." I nodded.

Mr. Leiri looked at me, "if you're the type of person who likes to know when things will be finished, the training should be completed by 2025, meaning you will be 17. "Seventeen?" I said shocked. "Yes, 17." 

A few hours later the first day of training was finished. The first day was pretty boring since all that happened was just listening, but I am excited. I am excited to be a Mafia boss, maybe Y/N can be a Mafia boss with me!