𝟏𝟏 | 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙
Megumi have been "married" for about 3 years now. He was 20, you were 19. The party was supposed to happen next year. For some reason you couldn't stop thinking about Gojo and, honestly, it really irritated you. 

As you were in bed, Megumi came in. "Babe, want to go shopping?" If you were to truly speak, you didn't hate Megumi at all. You honestly didn't mind being with him.

"Yeah sure." You said as you put down your phone. Megumi came up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist and gave you a kiss, you kissed back. You did love Megumi, at least you thought you did, but the thoughts of Gojo always ended up flooding your mind when you had any contact with him.

"I love you." He spoke. You smiled, "I love you too." He smiled back, letting you go. "Now go get dressed, I'll be waiting outside." You nodded.

It was pretty nice being the head of your mafia family now. Though you had lots of meetings, but so did Megumi so it was fair. Your family was even stronger now since you both were a part of the two strongest mafia families. 

As you looked through your wardrobe you thought about what you wanted to wear. You honestly had no clue, so you decided to call Megumi on the phone. "What's up?" he asked. "I have no idea what to wear, can you give me an idea?"

He just stayed silent, but you could hear tapping on his phone. "Well?" you asked, confused. "I'm on Pinterest, just wait." You let out a chuckle. After a few minutes he told you an outfit.

The outfit were baggy jeans with an oversized TV Girl hoodie. It was their album, "Who Really Cares?" You wore your converse sneakers as well, paired with your favorite bag. As you looked into the mirror you smiled.

You then put on some makeup, you didn't put a lot on though, just some mascara, blush, eyeliner, and lip gloss. You then walked out of the house to be greeted by Megumi in the car. He looked you up and down, "you look cute." You smiled.

As you two were driving to the mall it began to rain, you let out a groaning sound. "What's wrong with the rain?" asked Megumi. "My mascara and hair." He chuckled, "don't worry, I have an umbrella." 

After a few minutes of driving the two of you got out of the car. He handed you and umbrella, "but what about you?" You asked. He then ducked under neath the umbrella, and took it from your hand, putting it over the both of you. "There, is that better?" You nodded.

Since the parking lot was full you had to park a bit further than expected, so the umbrella was necessary. As Megumi held the umbrella over the two of you, you held his hand. He held it back.

"So, what do you want?" He asked as the two of you walked. You took a few moments to think, "maybe new earrings?" You said, pointing to your current pair with your free hand. He chuckled, "baby, you already have so many earing pairs." 

"I know, I know, I just really like them. I'm thinking about maybe two dangling black butterflies." You said in response. "That sounds cute." 

After around 5 minutes of walking, you two arrived in the mall. Before walking in Megumi closed the umbrella and you two made your way in.

You decided to go into Sephora first since you remembered you were low on mascara. Megumi obviously had no clue what anything in there was, but he tried his best to help. 

"Babe, is this one cute?" you asked. "What's the difference?" he asked. You sighed, "this one is e.l.f, and this one is Urban Decay!!" You held up the e.l.f mascara and then the Urban Decay. "I guess you can go with e.l.f?" he finally said.

You nodded and checked out more stuff. After 30 minutes he paid. "Are you getting hungry?" you asked Megumi. He responded with, "yeah, but I'll eat once you want to." This was the thing you missed about Gojo. You missed how Gojo would always complain about being bored or hungry or confused, he was like a little kid. 

He would always want a snack, always like a donut or something. He was so childish, but that was what you loved about him. You began to think about Gojo and all of the memories you two had, you were then interrupted by your husband.

"Y/N, you, okay?" You turned around to face him, "o-oh yeah! I am fine, don't worry!" you just smiled. He nodded and gave you a peck on the lips, you gave him a kiss back. 

As the two of you walked to your next destination you noticed someone, someone in particular. They were, very, very familiar. It was almost as if you knew them personally. After another quick check you noticed them.

The same white hair, blue eyes, white eyelashes, and outfit as Satoru Gojo had. The Satoru Gojo who killed your father, was there, in the same exact mall as you, holding hands, with nonother then Shoko Leiri. You immediately let go of Megumi's hand. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" asked Megumi. "I just need to, uh, go to the bathroom!" He just nodded as you ran to the closest bathroom. The second you reached the bathroom you got into the nearest stall and sat down.

Your legs were close to your head, and you got into a cradling position. This wasn't happening again. 'No, no, no I didn't want to see him. Why did he have to be here? Why, just why? Why can't I just get him out of my life already, why can't he just go away?' you began to rock back and forth.

Your thoughts overwhelmed you until you heard the door open, a girl walked in with someone trailing behind them. The girl was wearing high heels and the other was wearing sneakers, it seemed like a girl and a boy. 

"Gojo, can you fix my earing?" spoke the woman. It was Shoko Leiri and Satoru Gojo, both in the bathroom, at the same time, with you in it. You tried your best to listen.

"Ugh again, seriously? Why does it keep coming out?" spoke Gojo. This wasn't surprising to you; all he did was complain. "I have no clue, it's really annoying." said Shoko. 

You then watched as Shoko sat on the sink counter with Gojo Infront of her, he seemed to have the earing in his hand. "How the fuck do you do this?" you almost let out a chuckle at him. He was always so confused when it came to girl products.

"Oh my goodness Satoru, just unclip it and put it in the small hole in my ear." Spoke Shoko yet again. 'Satoru? Satoru is my nickname for Gojo, not hers!' You said to yourself as jealousy over through you. 

You weren't sure why you were so jealous, maybe it was the thought of your ex-crush being with another woman? Unless your ex-crush was your crush...but you doubt that. 

After a few moments of listening, you heard a click sound. "There." said Satoru. You watched as his feet began to back up until he was pulled back to the counter. You then heard a soft kissing sound.

You were now not just jealous but also angry. How dare, Shoko Leiri kiss your Satoru! 'He's my Satoru, not yours's!' You said angerly to yourself. 'Wait, he's not mine?' Now you were just upset.

You then heard footsteps walk out the door, Gojo had left, and the door closed. But for some reason Shoko was still there. "I know your there Y/N, back off, Satoru's mine, not yours." you then heard the door close.

How dare she say that to you? She had the audacity to call you out, and even kiss him Infront of your very own ears! "Bitch." you muttered out loud.

After a few more moments of sitting on the seat you got out of the bathroom and went back to Megumi. He greeted you with a hug, noticing your sadness. "Are you starting?" he asked. You had to lie your way out of this since you knew he would get angry if he knew the truth.

"Yeah.." you said in response, taking in all of his warmth. "Alright, how about we go home now?" asked Megumi, "I'll make you some chocolate covered strawberries?" You just nodded.

As the two of you drove back home you stared out the window. Why were you so jealous of Shoko, and why did you care so much? Not just that but why every time you and Megumi had some sort of interaction was Gojo either on your mind or there during the moment? what was going on?

Unless...

𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞?