𝟒 | 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢
to see Y/N on her phone. I haven't felt myself around Y/N since the news. It was only 2 more years till she will hate me forever. I can't believe I agreed to do this. Every time I look into her eyes I feel guilt, sorrow, and anger towards myself.

As I was lost in thought I heard my name being called. I looked up, it was Y/N. "Gojo, you okay?" I nodded. I wasn't okay, I wasn't okay at all! Just then Y/N motioned me to take a seat next to her, so I walked over and did as she asked.

"We need to talk." she said. Now I was worried. Did she find out? Is she okay? What's going on? "You haven't been yourself, what's going on?" I was silent, dead silent. I looked away a bit, "nothing.."

She then put a hand on my leg, "Satoru, tell me, what's going on?" I could tell she was serious. When Y/N used my first name, it was serious. "It's nothing, don't worry. I'm just feeling a bit nervous since I'm going to be head of the Gojo family soon."

"Ohh, I get it. It's okay Toru, don't be nervous, you'll be amazing, I know it." she said reassuringly, smiling. I smiled back, she always tried. I wish she really did understand, but she can't know the truth.

For the rest of the time, we were just watching movies until I got another message. It was from my father. Y/N looked at my phone, "It's your dad." I then took my phone from her and read the message.

Father: Meeting now, urgent. -Sent 2:30pm

I sighed. "What's wrong?" asked Y/N. "Another meeting, as usual." Y/N looked a bit shocked, "wow, another one? You have been so busy lately." I shrugged, "I guess I'm almost prepared." Yeah, sure, almost prepared. I was almost prepared to murder my best friends fucking father.

"Well, I am going to go to that meeting. I'll see you later, bye Y/N." I then got up and began to the door. As I left I heard a goodbye back.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒⭒☆━━━━━━

While walking to the meeting spot I decided to not stop by for a donut. Lately I haven't been in the mood for sweets, or really anything. I wish I just didn't need to do this; it worries me every day. It's like there's a weight on my shoulders.

Finally, I made it to the doors. "Access code needed." I looked up and took off my glasses. I then made my face align with the camera, "Gojo Satoru." "User identified. Access granted." The doors then opened. I put my glasses back on as I walked into the meeting room.

"Hello, Satoru." said my father. "What now dad." I said, sitting on the chair. The back of the chair was the way I faced, with my legs on either sides and my arms resting on the top. "Satoru, you know what." I rolled my eyes.

"I've got good and bad news for you." I perked up a bit. "Well, for the good news, we have the plan all figured out. For the bad news, it's going to be a bit difficult." I shrugged, "truthfully I never gave a shit about this anyways, like I said, it's all bullshit." My dad started to shake his head, "Satoru Satoru Satoru, when will you learn."

"What's the plan dad." I asked, emotionlessly. "Well," said my dad as he stood up, "you're going to need to know his schedule." "No shit. How am I ever going to get it?" I then said. "Well, there is where the plan comes in." My dad pulled up an image of a modern looking office. "You're going to need to get into Mr. L/N's office and steal his schedule chart for everyday of the week." I sighed, "and how do you expect me to get this?" "Great question. You're going to need to ask Y/N if you can go to the bathroom, instead of going to the bathroom you will go to his office. I suspect you know where this is, correct?" I nodded.

"Wonderful. Now, once you have achieved this, you're going to want to pick a day. Once you found the day you want to set the plan out you are going to follow his schedule, basically stalk him." I nodded again as he continued, "then, you're going to grab a sniper and shoot his ass in the head. Make sure they know it was you, we must live up to our pride." My jaw dropped just thinking about it. "And while you're at it, shoot the bodyguards as well."

"What the fuck do you think this is?!? A killing spree?!?!? What the fuck dad, that's so fucked up!" I shouted back. "Sweetie," said my father as he stood up. He grabbed my chin and tilted it up towards his face, "welcome to the family." He then let out a chuckle as he let my chin drop.

"Have this complete by 2/25/25, that's our dead mark. You can kill him at any time from the New year of 2024 to that date." I swallowed hard, I didn't want to do this. My dad noticed this action, "you'll understand soon enough Toru."

He began to swing his gun between his fingers as he walked around the room. I just watched. "Ya know..I was like you once." I started to listen. "I didn't want to kill; I didn't want to hurt. I didn't like what I had to become, but I had to do it, and I did. Now look at me. I am one of the richest mafia bosses known to man. People look up to me because I listened. Why do you think I taught you from when you were just 8? I had this planned before you were even born, we just had to get you ready for it."

I was a bit angered by this, "no one looks up to you, all they do is fear you. I don't want to be feared, I want to be loved." He chuckled, "oh Satoru, you are loved. You are loved very very much, dear Y/N even says so herself." My eyes widened, "what do you mean?"

My dad chuckled again, "watch this video." A video soon played on the screen. It showed Y/N and a friend talking, talking about, me? I watched, confused. "Oh Satoru? Yeah, he's pretty hot." said her friend. I smiled a bit, I knew that already. "Well.." said Y/N, "I think I like him, like a lot." the video then ended. I looked up at my father, he just smiled.

"So, how do you feel about that?" I swallowed even harder. Y/N was going to hate me even more. She will be extra heartbroken if she finds out it was me who shot her father. "Dad, who took that video?" He shrugged, "someone." I looked at the ground. "What am I going to do after I kill her father?"

"𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧."

"WHAT?!? ARE YOU INSANE?" I said looking up. "Don't worry Satoru, you will meet up with her again once you turn 20. Plus, you will have other people to talk to." I swallowed hard again. Not only did Y/N like me, but I also had to stop talking to her in 2 years. "Dad, why do I need to do this?" I asked, with a sign of sadness in it. "It's all a part of being in this very family, Satoru. You are a Gojo, live up to it." I looked at the floor again.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙩.