Chapter 7 - The Soft Pillows That Cradle

The girls strolled back to the main room, laughter trailing behind them, to find Dwayne playfully carrying Laddie on his shoulder, swaying to the music. Star gracefully settled into a plush armchair in the corner.

Meanwhile, David occupied his customary place atop his wheelchair, indulging in a cigarette while enthusiastically rooting for Laddie. Across the room, Amber 's gaze landed on Marko and Paul, locked in a passionate embrace. A wave of unexpected arousal swept over her at the sight, igniting a flush of heat she hadn't anticipated.

Paul's smirk deepened as he caught her blushing, savouring the moment of shared intimacy amidst the bustling room.

As David walked over to the music and started "The Lady in Red" by Chris de Burgh, his eyes locked onto Amber's. With a tender smile, he extended his hand, inviting her to dance. She accepted, stepping into his embrace, and allowing him to lead her into the moonlit area that spilled through the crack in the cave above.

Meanwhile, Laddie, taking a cue from David, approached Star, asking her to dance. She laughed, delighted, and lifted him up, swaying to the music in a slow dance.

David and Amber swayed together to the romantic melody, her head resting against his chest as they moved in harmony. "You are beautiful," David whispered softly, his voice carrying a depth of sincerity.

Amber smiled, feeling the warmth of his words, as he spun her gently in his arms. After a moment, Dwayne approached with a gallant smile. "May I cut in?" he asked, extending his hand to Amber. She nodded, her heart swelling with affection, as Dwayne took her hand and joined her in the dance. Together, they moved gracefully next to Star and Laddie, the air filled with laughter and the sweet strains of the music, creating a scene of pure romance and camaraderie.

The spell was shattered by Star's gentle call for Laddie to retire for the night. "Time for bed, little man," she announced, prompting Dwayne to scoop up the sleepy boy and follow her to their room.

Amber 's smile widened as David beckoned her over from his usual spot with a subtle curl of his finger. "Yes, Davy," she purred, gliding over to perch herself on his lap.

"Perfect, kitten," David growled, his lips capturing hers in a lingering kiss. His hand cradled her chin tenderly, while the other traced a slow path down her back before firmly grasping her hips.

Amber gently rested her head on David's shoulder, inhaling his scent as she nestled closer, a soft smile playing on her lips. "Seems like someone's feeling sleepy," Dwayne remarked upon his return, a playful glint in his eyes. Amber emitted a contented sigh against David's warmth, the affectionate gesture drawing amused chuckles from the others. Sensing her fatigue, David tenderly scooped her up, his touch reassuring as he cradled her in his arms, her arms wrapping around his neck in a loving embrace as he carried her to her room, each step a silent declaration of his care and devotion.

David gently set her down as they reached the bedroom, his gaze lingering on her with affection. Fatigue weighed heavily on her, but determination flickered as she retrieved a sleek black nightgown from her bags, her movements graceful yet laden with weariness. Turning, she found all four boys gathered by the door, their eyes fixed on her in silent admiration, a hint of mischief dancing in their gazes. A shy blush tinted her cheeks as she offered a smile, acknowledging their presence before slipping into the bathroom to change.

Outside, she could discern hushed whispers, their voices carrying a mix of curiosity and anticipation. A soft knock on the door interrupted her solitude, and Marko's voice filtered through, warm and inviting. "Hey, sweetheart, would you mind if we joined you? Just for some sleep and cuddles?" His words hung in the air, the last part uttered with a touch of playfulness, yet genuine longing.

Returning to the room, she found all four boys sprawled across her bed, their tops and jackets strewn haphazardly on a nearby chair. Each one looked up with tender gazes, their affection palpable as they made room for her, inviting her into their embrace.

With a gentle smile gracing her lips, she sauntered over to them, sensing their admiring gazes trailing along her form a hint of lust in their eyes, though softened by an unmistakable affection. Nestling herself between David and Dwayne, she felt a sense of contentment wash over her, her head finding its place against David's steady heartbeat while Dwayne tenderly played with her hair, revealing a side of him she hadn't fully glimpsed before.

Paul's movement drew her attention, and she welcomed him as he settled on her stomach, her fingers threading through his hair with a tender touch. Just when she thought the moment couldn't possibly become more perfect, Marko nestled against Paul, his head finding a comfortable spot on her thigh, their closeness creating a sense of warmth and security that enveloped her like a comforting embrace.

As she basked in the intimacy of the moment, a soft chuckle escaped her lips at the realization of just how spacious the bed truly was, the absurdity of their cozy cluster bringing a lightness to her heart. In that moment, surrounded by the ones she cherished most, she felt a profound sense of belonging and love, each touch and whispered word weaving together to create a tapestry of affection that she knew she would treasure forever.

As she nestled into the cozy cluster of bodies, the sheer size of the bed struck her as both amusing and delightful, eliciting a soft chuckle that escaped her lips. "What's amusing you?" David's voice, tinged with a playful smirk, drifted from behind her.

Gazing into his eyes, she felt a rush of affection flood her senses, and with a tender smile, she whispered, "It's just this feeling... It's amazing." Her words hung in the air, carrying a sense of contentment, and belonging that enveloped her like a warm embrace.

As her eyelids grew heavy with drowsiness, she surrendered to the tranquillity of the moment, her breaths slowing as she drifted into a peaceful slumber. Wrapped in the comforting presence of her beloved boys, she found solace in their embrace, knowing deep in her heart that there was no other place she'd rather be. With a soft sigh of contentment, she surrendered to the gentle embrace of sleep, her dreams filled with visions of love and togetherness.