Introduction

Welcome to a thrilling journey of vampires, love, and adventure, crafted for a mature audience ready to embrace the raw intensity of life on the edge.

Trigger Warning: ⚠️
- Mature Language
- Graphic Violence
- Explicit Sexual Content
- Depictions of Drug and Alcohol Use

Buckle up as we dive into a world where danger lurks in every shadow, where passion ignites amidst the chaos, and where the line between pleasure and peril blurs beyond recognition. This retelling of the iconic 1987 film "The Lost Boys" introduces a cast of original characters and scenes that push the boundaries of imagination and expectation.

Follow Amber, our fierce protagonist, as she unravels the mysteries of her new reality, navigating a treacherous landscape fraught with temptation and betrayal. From the pulsating rhythm of the city streets to the ethereal beauty of moonlit shores, every moment pulses with an electric energy that will leave you breathless.

But beware, dear reader, for within these pages lies a world where innocence is a fleeting memory, and survival comes at a cost. So heed the warning, embrace the darkness, and prepare to lose yourself in a tale where passion burns bright and danger waits in the shadows.