What?!!!!

It was morning as crows caw flying past the school before a mic screech's on"good morning monster high fear leading tryouts continue on skull field at sundown and prefect election has begun who will are great school will choose this year find out in 2 days"was said with an evil laugh "no seriously 2 days"before it went silent as clawdeens skull was shown almost to the nose.

scarlett leans against her locker with crossed arms her hair was in curls in an up and down stlye as she wore her black dress with blue flames and black leather jacket as she wore knee high boots before her friends and boyfriend walk up with nervous looks as she raised an eyebrow" what" she asked. 

Frankie wore a black studded open jacket with a black top with a studded built with yellow and orange check your pattern sleeve with black pants with a plaid pocket on the left side and right side with zippers and a chain .

"Hey um"Frankie says with a nervous smile while fury scratches her ear with her nail she wore black ripped jeans with a black tank top with green crested moons as she wore a sleeves black jean jacket ass he wore bands and bracelets on her arm with her thing necklace hanging from her neck as her hair was Dutch braided with two side bangs Draculura wore a black top with pink hears with a matching sweater and black skirt with her stockings and boots as clawdeen wore a jean jacket with purple fur and black tank top with a cut flower skirt and her boots.

stitches wore a blacl t shit with stitch marks with an open yellow and black flannel with black jeans and combat boots fang wore a blue shirt with his black jean jacket and black jeans with boots and his chain necklace blaise wore an open black and white flannel with a t shirt with jeans and combat boots.

"so it turns out we have a problem torelie is pulling ahead in the election with horuses help" blaise explained calmly to his girlfriend as she growls as her eyes flashed.

"that stupid pile of mummy rags!" she rants as she storms off to were the glass skulls were as they quickly follow after her as she stares at them trying to think of something that could help clawdeen get more in her glass skulls before they were all shown in clawdeens , draculuras and frankies room as some paced while sat.

"This can't be happening we have to stop them How do we stop her what do we do"Draculura asked clawdeen rambling who turns around to face the them.

"draculaura think about it which is broken looking for you what if they were somehow I don't know drawn to your magic like what good said"she says walking over as the older ones share looks this isn't going to go well.

"I had nothing to do with this"Draculura says shaking her head.

"I know that but no one's thinking rationally"clawdeen explains as she paced.

"So we need to make them" Draculura says.

"I could research the good witchcrafters in the world and then post it on eek Tok", Frankie says with a smile as clawdeen shakes her head.

"no one's listening they're just afraid"she says.

"Right so that probably wouldn't be helpful then maybe posters"Frankie says with a hopeful smile.

"So what are you saying "Draculura asked clawdeen with narrow eyes not liking were clawdeen was going with this.

"Just witchcraft is banned so can't you just play along until I win and we can sort this out"clawdeen says Frankie nods her head

"that's a good point "as stiteches shakes his head as frankie pouts as Draculura looks hurt at clawdeen "play along? You mean go back in the room closet"she says.

"hun that's not what she meant right clawdeen" scarlett says not wanting to see two bestfriends fight.

 that's not what I said I just" clawdeen try's to explain but draculura was hurt as they argue making scarlett curse horuses and torleie in her head.