First day of classes part 1

Monster high was shown with a reddish cloud background as the sun rises as fog floats in front of the school as headmistress bloodgood says the announcements."good morning monster high students. A reminder to all amphibious students to hydrate regularly"she announced all over school as the bell rings.

Scarlet decided to wear black dress with leggings as she wore spiked heels with her black leather shorts sleeve jack with black flames as she haired had braids her and there with her flame earrings and necklace smiling as she walks with Blaise with his arm around her shoulder as he wore a white snake scale shirt with a grey Jacket with jeans and combat boots down they hall way to meet with fang and stitches as the halls were bustling with monsters of all kinds.

"I have a feeling this year is gonna be epic"scarlet says wrapping an arm around his waist as they walk Blaise nods his head"I agree babe"he says.

As they walk to there lockers she saw clawdeen who stitches told her as she met his sister Frankie who was her room as she and Frankie were with Laguna and Cleo and it didn't look pleasant.

"Hey babe I'll be right back"scarlet says as she glares at the mummy princess walking over as blaise sighs it seems his little brothers ex was causing trouble again.

Scarlet stands behind Cleo who ware a black and white gauze dress with Jewel studded heels with a small pyramid bag attached to her wrist with Egyptian jewelry and Laguna who wore a tie dyed dress that almost looked like a long to shirt with sea shell jewelry as her hair was pulled half up and down with her shoes as she had a backpack on her back with Cross arms and her hip popped as she clears her throat "excuse me is there a problem here"she asked the mummy princess with a fake smile as Cleo gulps as she and Laguna share feared looks if there was anyone they were scared of it was scarlet.

"No problem just talking to the walking twin jigsaw puzzle of stitches and the little doggy with purple claws"Cleo says gaing a bit of confidence but that soon diminishes as scarlets eyes glowed dangerously blue as the new where wolf huff"who you calling little"the werewolf then roars as scarlets hair lights up in blue flames making both cleo and Laguna run away as scarlets eyes stop growing and her hair goes bach tomorrow with smoke.

She then smiles at the two freshmen "hi I'm scarlet and you must be clawdeen and Frankie stitches told me it's nice to meet you two"she says with a kind smile.

"You know my brother stitches "Frankie says with a smile she wore a grey striped sweater with a yellow and black checkered long sleeve shirt underneath with black jeans with rips right on the knees with black and white tennis shoes with green and blue laces wearing bolt earrings and a belt with black and grey hair with a blue streek with braids on one side pind back. as scarlet nods her head as blaise walks over.

"And I'm Blaise her boyfriend by the way loved how you stood up to the mummy princess"he says wrapping an arm around Scarlets shoulder.

"Are y'all freshman to?"clawdeen asked she wore a burgundy jacket with a black top with small purple flowers and burgundy flower button up skirt with cheetah pattern boots with purple and pink hair with wolf ears that were pierced with a crested moon necklace.

"Oh no we're sophomore this year"scarlet says as Frankie noticed a monster that looked similar to Blaise they must be brothers before seeing the boy looking at clawdeen he was wearing a Beni over his head with glasses wearing a grey camouflage shirt and green scaled jacket with jeans and black boots with green scales on the back of his neck who was talking to who looked alike scarlet but with red flames that must be her brother.

"Clawdeen there is a very attractive monster staring at you"Frankie says as they all turn to see decue Blaise and Scarlett smile before she turns back to the two ghouls "well we'll leave you to that we got to meet stitches and fangs see y'all in class."she says before they walk off.