The nine of us

The school was shown with a dark grayish background as it was night as cricket chirp in the night as howling is hurting the distance scarlet was shown cuddling with Blaise in his and stitches with that they shared with another mom.

She giggles with his snakes giver her kisses all over her face as he takes off his Benny.

"I think think like you more then me babe"he says with a laugh as he cuddles with her as she shrugs "what can I say I'm just likeable babe"she says with a smirk.

Just then stitches and fangs walk in"we found out something "stitches says as he plops down beside the bed as fang Cross his arms as scarlet motions for them to continue.

"It sees clawdeen is a half monster/human which is cool to be honest but that not the coolest part it seems they are really following into her steps"he says with a smirk making scarlet raise an eyebrow.

"The are the next power of 3 we were and still are the power of four"he says as they all share smirks.

Scarlett had changed into black leather shorts with a studded belt with fish net stockings and she wore a blue tank top with a black leather jacket with blue flames on the sleeves as her hair was in Dutch braids.

Blaise had his Beni back on as he wore a black scale sleeveless jacket showing off his muscles with wrist bands and her wore blue jeans with biker boots.

Stitches wore a mixed match of black and white flannel with a black t shirt with stitch marks on them with black skinny jeans with rips and black high tops.

Fang wore a red t shirt with a black leather jacket and jeans with boots.

They waited in the shadows as Frankie and clawdeen sneaked past a gate into the closed off cemetery they each poke there heads out once the cost was clear.

"Come on guys"scarlet says as they follow after the two as the moon was shown high in the sky as they walk through the fog covered ground they hear bubbling as the sink behind a large rock wall as they watch the younger ghouls.

Clawdeen wears a purple fury jacket wearing a black top with a button up skirt and stockings with her boots.

Frankie wore black jeans with rips and her belt as she wore her grey and black sweater with with a necklace and a jacket and boots and her bolt earrings.

"Wait"clawdeen says as she starts to sniff before the two follow her as bubbling is heard as they walk away from the old mausoleum.

Frankie and clawdeens eyes winded as draculaura was shown with a cloak on as she stands in front of a caldron that was glowing green as she holds up her spell book"power poison bring me motion"draculaura says as the spell sparks in the caldron before it turns purple with smoke. She then takes a bottle dipping it in the position before sniffing it as she then starts to levitates a few inches off the ground but it doesn't work before she's falling back down with a huff.

"She just like you when you first started using magic fang"Blaise says as the vampire huffs.

Clawdeen then steps out"holy mother of Minotaur!"she says as fury sighs stepping out.

"What are you doing here"draculaura says with wide eyes that she was caught.

"What are you doing here is that witchcraft"clawdeen says as the three stand around the cauldron.

"No definitely not"draculaura says panicking before

Frankie then realized"wait you made that pimple appear on Cleo's face"she says with a smile as stitches has to cover his mouth from laughing at loud he saw when Cleo had ran out his sister's and roommates dorm room as Scarlett raised an amused eyebrow as fang smirks that was the vampire fire right there.