Hyde's son

They walk through a door as the moonlight shines through into what looked like an old tomb with burning torches "what is this"clawdeen says as they look around as Scarlett lights up some torches around the walls to give them some life showing an tomb.

"It's a tomb. "She says walking down the steps looking around.

Frankie nods her head as she and stitches walk over to the mummy in the middle on a stone slab."an orgers tomb from the looks of it. Hey its agmon tye terrible "Frankie says walking closer with a smile.

clawdeen shakes her head"no no no Hyde's lab is here it has to be he locked that door to protect it"she says as she and the others look around.

Stitches then notice something "hey sis take a look at this."stitches says pointing at the mummies head as Frankie blows off dust "hey guys look at this"she says as the others Walk over to the two."under the moncole it's Hyde's code"she says with a smile before removing said moncole showing a code.

"What does it say"Draculura and fang asked as Frankie reads before translating "it says push"she says confused.

"It's an button"clawdeen says with a smile.

"It's an eye"Frankie says.

"It's a button" "it's an eye" they go back and forth as the wolf shakes her head "it's a button try it"clawdeen says.

Frankie pushes it as it squishes confirming it was an eye"it's an eye"Frankie says with a disgusted look as Scarlett gags looking away as before rumbling as heard in front of them as a secret hatch slides open showing a door."and a button"clawdeen says as Frankie still had her finger in the eye with a disgusted look as her brother shakes his head.

"Great "Frankie says before pulling her hand out wiping it on her jacket before following the others.

Dracula pushed up the long wooden handle that was locking the door before soon they are shown opening as Hyde's secret lab was shown "we did it"clawdeen says I'm shock before one by one they all walk in not seeing something in the moon light watching before a pair of shoes walk in as they quietly closed the door.

Scarlett a lights there way as she walks in the front as they follow after her watching there steps.

The ghouls walk through a small tunnel Frankie smiles "a switch"she says before clawdeen pulls it up before a spark and blue electricity spark as a lab was shown as they all stare in awe as lights to on as a machine whirrs to life they then walk further into the lab it's was filled with chemicals, experiments and etc as scarlet hair goes out in smoke as she looks around the place.

Frankie then notice a table with chemicals as she smiles "is that calcium chloride"she asked looking over the bottles "ammonium nitrate? Oh is this plutonium"Frankie says picking up a bottle as fury walks over "oh I have died again and gone to mad scientist monster heaven"Frankie says with a awe.

"Frankie now is not the time to go mad scientist "stitches says with a sigh making his little sister pout.

"He's right Stay on mission Frankie "Draculura says walking over.

"Can I just make one teensy inteensy little explosion first "Frankie says with a begging smile.

clawdeen looks at a glowing tub as she walks slowly towards it as she smiles it was the poiton they were looking for."Hyde's code it's the formula"she whispered with a smile before gently picking up as she holds it in her hands before remembering when her father said the night he brought her while having flash back of hee dad smiling as she frowns before turning to the others.

"We found it"she says making them turn around seeing her holding up the bottle as they walk over to the wolf.

Blaise"what's wrong"asked seeing the frown on the wolfs face as well as the others.