Favors pt2

"Because I like you!" Chandler unknowingly shouts out loud.

Chandler wants to die realizing what just came out of his mouth. He doesn't move, now slightly afraid of the fact that he's literally underneath Joey.

Joey has frozen above him, his face not distinguishing any clear emotions for Chandler to read.

Then he does something Chandler didn't anticipate, he grumbles and descends off Chandler. He lies down next to him on the bed as if they're both just relaxing casually. Chandler can't move, can't even look over to see if Joey's expression has changed.

Then, Joey speaks.

"Wanna make out?"

Chandler's eyes go wide and he whips his head to his right to look directly at him.

"Are you serious?"

Joey shrugs like why not.

"You want to—" Chandler's about the question how that could be Joey's response to what just happened and then realizes he doesn't want to pass up Joey's offer.

He shuts up and leans over, placing his lips gently on Joey's. He hopes to God this isn't a joke. He anticipates for a second that Joey might shove him away, but he doesn't and instead parts his lips to Chandler's heaven as they make out intensely for the next few minutes. Joey even allows Chandler's hand to romp through his hair, grabbing the ends by his neck. Joey's hands don't move too much, but Chandler can't focus too much on any one thing with Joey's soft lips mushing against his own. Joey ends the make out session almost abruptly and simply says, "I'm pretty tired."

Chandler freezes, already mad at Joey for taking his luscious lips away from him. He sits back slowly.

"Oh, alright I guess I'll go then. Goodnight."

Joey doesn't say anything and Chandler leaves.

Chandler sits in his bed very confused. He tries to think over what happened exactly. Joey was mad at him, he was unforgiving towards him then Chandler admits he likes him and Joey wants to make out? And then worst of all he stops it as quickly as swatting a fly. And that's what it felt like too, a big huge slap, smacking him in the face.

The next morning Chandler wakes up and wonders whether Joey will meet him in the shower or not. He opens his bedroom door and looks over to see Joey's is closed. He sighs and starts making his way to the bathroom, he stops at the bathroom door and checks Joey's bedroom door once more, but it remains closed. He walks into the bathroom and closes the door. He opens the shower curtain and nearly falls over when he's scared by Joey's presence sitting on the edge of the tub inside the shower.

"What—what are you doing?" Chandler puffs out, with his hand on his chest as if it will help him catch his breath.

"Woah, scared you did I?" Joey smirks for only a second.

"Uh, yeah."

"You know you still owe me for what happened and I think I should get you back by humiliating you," Joey informs Chandler. Chandler shakes his head.

"No, no I only did it to get you back. If you do that then it will be an ongoing war of humiliation."

Joey looks downs at his hands as if something is on them.