Chapter -1

Sooji's POV

The teachers make us stand in a line single file line as we were late,I lied so I can get out of the situation and said that my teacher told me to come at 8:00 am,since I was a transfer student they let me go.Phew

As I was walking up the stairs looking for the Year 2 teacher's office a girl bumped into me and stepped on my shoe.

"Oh sorry...Are you okay?Sorry Sorry" she said removing her shoe."It's fine" I said and we parted ways.

"The year 2 teacher's office is in the fourth floor" She said before leaving as I thank her but something struck me."How did she know?" I muttered to myself but I didn't dig much into it.

I went to the teachers office and he escort me to the classroom,to my surprise only our class was in the annex which I find it very weird.

I introduced myself to the class but no one clapped or said anything, another thing I felt odd about, it's as if they already knew I'd be here.

"There's an empty seat over there,it's yours" the teacher said and I went to my seat.

The teacher started the lesson and I listened to him neatly trying to catch up everything in the day.

"Who's sleeping over there?Wake them up"

"Excuse me, you need to wake up"

Time skip

"I'm sorry for earlier,the teacher..."
"Don't act like we are friends"

Some girls come to me and introduce themselves.Baek Harin,Park Jinyoung,Oh Sungah.

"Hi!Sooji right?" Jiyoung to me wrapping her arms around Sungah"Where did you transfer from?"

"From Jecheon in Chungcheong province"

"Chungcheong province?If you were that busy,you should've come yesterday.That's how they talk there right?"Jiyoung said mimicking an accent.

"In Chungcheong,do you know the Haneul house?Harin asked,"An orphanage in Sinwol-dong?"She continues,"Ah...my grandma take me there to volunteer for a few times" she said smiling.

"Oh I know.My old school was near- "

Thud!

The girl next to me triggered and goes out of her seat and leave the classroom in a hurry.

"She's the noisest one her,I can't stand her"
"Why are you acting tough?" You can't even talk to her"
"More like,I refuse to"
"Stop your bluff"

"Sooji" both Sungah and Jiyoung turns to me, "Isn't Harin so pretty?" she asked and the two girls looked at her,amused by her beauty.

"I'm not,Yerim's prettier" she said looking at a girl infront of us "she's an idol trainee"
"Im Yerim" she called as the girl turned to us and waved at us, she really is beautiful.

"The next class is music,make sure to get out before I lock the door.I will lock you in if you come late" a girl announced.

"That's our class president, Seo Doah. She is the top student in our school along with Sooha.You get her character,right?" Sungah told me.

TIME SKIP

NO ONE'S POV

The class were at the music room,sitting and murmuring,the transfer student seems to develop well with her new made friends