~10~

'How are you homies?'
I hope you all are doing well.
So let's start the chapter without wasting your time.✨

_______________________________

Happy reading ❤️

Author pov ~

He throws the phone somewhere in the room. His eyes became red, the veins of his temple was poping because of the anger.

He start throwing things inside the room. Everything in the room is now messed up. Some minutes ago the room was looking like a bride which was decorated very delicately but now the same room looking haunted.

"Ahh.. you can't do this to me sweetheart" he crushed the glass making his palm bleed.

He looked at her picture where she was smiling brightly making his heart beat faster.

He brings his finger close and very delicately caressed her picture making the blood smeared on the picture.

"You know sweetheart, i tried to stay away from you but I fail . I know I'm not good for you but now you have become my most favourite addiction which I want to addicted for the rest of my life. You had ignited a fire inside me. now it's enough of this hide & seek game because it's time to claim what belongs to me. You will be mine for forever ". The way he is speaking shows his obsession towards her.

His eyes was reflecting only one thing his madness for her.

He kissed the photo and then put it in its place.

He grab his phone which was laying on the ground . The phone was almost broken but still it was working.

He called someone, and as soon as the other side of person received the call he gave the instructions to what to do.

"John I want this work to be done by tomorrow without any problem and i don't want any mistake. Am I clear?" His dark voice make the man tremble in fear.

"Ye- yes sir your work will be done"

He cut the call and start spinning the phone between his forefinger and thumb.

A very dark expression covered his face . A sinister smile appear on his lips making him look like a phsyco.

"I really don't want to do this but you didn't left any other way for me sweetheart."

____________________________

Author pov ~

"So how was he?" Anjali asked her daughter who was doing something in her laptop.

Samaira looked at her mother who has bright smile on her face and her eyes was shining in happiness.

"Maa i only meet him today only how can I give you answer only in one meeting? I mean ya he is a gentleman but still I want him to know better before coming to any conclusion ". Samaira said to her mother.

Rishabh was a gentleman for sure. She was very impressed by him. How he made her comfortable around him .

He is a cardiologist by profession. Don't know what obsession Indian parents has with marrying their children to engineer and doctors .

She liked him. But wants to know him better before she tell her decision.

"Ok but me and your papa liked him . He is a good man and we are not pressurising you to say yes . If you find him capable enough for you than say yes ." Anjali said to her daughter.