~7~

'How are you homies?'
I hope you all are doing well.
So let's start the chapter without wasting your time.✨

_______________________________

Author's pov •

"Are you nervous sweetheart ?" He whispered in her ear. Her breath hitched hearing his deep velvety voice. Feeling her breathless in his arm a breathy chuckle escape his lips. His chest vibrate sending chills down her spine ,he twrils her around and pulled her towards him by her waist, making her gasp softly.

Her palm rested on his chest, feeling his fast heartbeat and there she knows she also have some effect on him the way he has on her, as she gaze into his ocean blue eyes, they stared at each other eyes intensely and his eyes drops to her pink full lips .

Her cheeks turn red under his gaze , she intakes a sharp breath. Their body moving on the beat of the song.

"What are you doing to me sweetheart" He slowly murmur near her lips, her beautiful face shining in the dim light.

She stared at him, deep into his eyes like searching for something.

"I should be the one asking you, Mr.Volkov why are you doing this and what do you want " she asked him, her eyes full of questions as why such a big celebrity like him give this much attention to a girl who don't even know him.

He didn't say anything but continued to stare at her, as the song came to end he again twrils her around for the last time and left from there without giving her any answer.

She keep looking in the direction where he went. Her heart felt heavy, not wanting to stay there any longer, she went to find Dhriti.

On the other hand, he was standing at the backside of the house and smoking a cigarette. His mind was in Chaos. He has always controlled his emotions but now whenever he sees her it always seems to be out of control.

It's was still a little dark in hall so she couldn't find Dhriti and thought to call her , while she was looking at her phone she bumped into someone.

"Sorry, i didn't see you" she apologized to the person.

He was a man in his thirties with blond hair and silver eyes.

His eyes raked on her body making her uncomfortable with his gaze .

"It's ok beautiful ." he said seductively. She felt awkward hearing him. She tried to walk away from there.

He was looking at her from the moment she was dancing with Asher. How her body was moving, her pale skin , her beautiful face everything is so fucking good.

" What a beautiful girl like you doing here, all alone? " He said gazing at her lustfully.

"Oh ! Let me introduce myself, i Flynn Gabriel, and what's your name beautiful lady." He said and forward his hand for a handshake.

She awkwardly look at his hand and then at his face , he was looking at her with his one eyebrow raised waiting for the handshake.

And before she can put her hand in his a manly hand grabbed his in a firm grip.

"Hello Mr. Gabriel, and not so please to meet you" Asher said, a tight smile plastered on his face but his eyes were shooting daggers at him as if he'll kill that person at any moment.

And honestly if looks could kill, Mr.Gabriel must already have been three hundred thousand feets under the ground now.

Mr.Gabriel had a dirty smirk on his lips which how badly he want to wipe it out.
They are buisness rivals. Everyone knows about that and it's started when Asher took over the company.