~5~

How are you homies?'
I hope you all are doing well.
So let's start the chapter without wasting your time.✨

_______________________________

Rooh ko chahne wale
baat jismo ki karte nahi,
Bol do na zara ❤️
Dil mein jo hai chuppa,
Mein kisi se kahungi nahi😌
___________________________

Samaira pov ~

Oh my God, I'm so happy. I am feeling so proud of them . They did so amazingly.

The whole crowd is clapping for them.

"What a wonderful performance. All the models have performed wonderfully. Please give a round of applause for them."

The host said .

I roamed my eyes around the hall and I don't know why but it's stuck on a handsome Blue eyed jerk and to my bad luck he was already looking at me . Beside him there was a man probably a businessman and he was saying something to him but his whole focus is on me like he is staring into my soul.

I hurriedly moved my eyes as his gaze is making me nervous though I am used to people staring at me but there is something about him that is making me nervous. Throughout the show I can feel his eyes on me and to my surprise it was not making me uncomfortable rather I'm feeling self conscious.

"Samaira mam everyone wants to meet you, please come" Dhriti said while standing beside me .

"Let's meet everyone." I said.

• Author's pov •

"AV please consider my request I really need that project " said the man who was standing beside Asher .

Asher Volkov is not only a mere name it's a brand. Everyone wants his attention and to be in his good books.

Acting is his passion but he had studied buisness as well and after his parents death he took over their company .

The position he has made in business world is something admirable cause after his parents death he was new to buisness but with his sharp mind and wonderful stretegy he took the company to a new height. And that's the reason for him to become a king of business world at a very early age.

The position and the power he holds make any person bow down infront of him .

He has everything in his life except love. He never experienced it nor want to. But that doesn't mean he is any saint .

(God has some other plans for you my child 😌)

But yesterday when he saw her his heart skip a beat cause in his whole 29 years of life for the first time he felt something other than lust. Never had any women caught his eyes.

It's not like he is a Casanova but he has his needs which he fulfill like every other person but not once he ever forced anyone.

Surely yesterday he was frustrated and angry and all his anger went on her and he said so many means word.

But today when he again saw her looking at him with a shocked experience his heart again skip a beat and a small smirk made a way to his beautiful lips.

He can't help but gaze at her throughout the show and the proud and happiness in her eyes somehow made him happy as well but what amazed him was that, she was fully ignoring him cause nobody ever ignored him .

"I will see Mr. Brown" he said to the man but his sole focus was on her, who has made him curious about her .

She was talking with Avery Smith who is also a very renowned fashion designer and has his own brand.