~9~

'How are you homies?'
I hope you all are doing well.

I couldn't update because of my exams and after that i fell ill.

But now the new chapter is here and I'll try my best to upload frequently.

So let's start the chapter without wasting your time.✨

_______________________________

Happy reading ❤️

Samaira pov ~

Today we are going to Mr.Smith office for the deal sign and after that our work is done.

Previous night incident flashed in my mind, although I don't want to remember but my stubborn mind don't listen .

Dhriti want to know what happened there but i gave her a excuse so that she don't take tension and after that she also didn't initiate anything.

"Every documents are ready ? " I don't want any blunder in this by any chance.

"Ya everything is ready and we just have to go". She Said.

__________________

Our meeting with Mr.Smith went very well and now we heading towards the hotel as we have to collect our belongings so that we can proceed further and check out.

We are flying to Mumbai today itself. I really don't want to stay anymore here. It's suffocating.

"Samaira you can go and pack your things i will do the formality here". I went to my room there was not many things..

When I come to the lobby where I saw her speaking with someone on her phone.

"Ya we are leaving today itself and... Ok bye I'll call you later". As soon as she saw me she cut the call.

I raised my eyebrow asking whom she was informing about our departure.

" It's.. Sneha from our finance department as she was asking that when we are coming to India" she said nervously but what's their to nervous if she talking to her

"Are you sure? " I looked at her suspiciously.

"Ya.. of.course"

"If you say so..." I said, i believe her more than any one because she was there for me when nobody was .

"Let's go the cab is here" well i really miss my home and my parents obviously, it's a very good feeling to return to your home where your loved one is waiting.

My stay in NYC is bitter sweet experience for me.

But now it's to say goodbye.
I'm being so dramatic

_____________________________

6 month later ~

"Mam Mr. Choudhary has agreed to meet you and i have fixed the meeting tomorrow" . Dhriti informed me.

Mr. Yuvraaj choudhary a model and a businessman. I want him to work as model for our upcoming autumn collection. I have met him twice in business parties but never interact with him personally although he is a very known personality and a very active person on social media.