~8~

'How are you homies?'
I hope you all are doing well.
So let's start the chapter without wasting your time.✨

_______________________________

Happy reading ❤️

Asher POV ~

Anger.

Anger is the only emotion I'm feeling right now watching the scene infront of me.

That basterd was talking to her and giving her seductive looks which were making her uncomfortable.

He has extended his hand for a handshake and before she can touch his filthy hand i grabbed it.

"Hello Mr. Gabriel, and not so please to meet you" i said looking at him with a tight lip smile, knowing how badly i want to kill him.

And honestly if looks could kill, he must already have been three hundred thousand feets under the ground now.

A dirty smirk was playing on his lips which how badly I want to wipe it out, just like his existence on this earth.

We are buisness rivels and this is all started when I took over the company as before that his company was number one but not anymore.

"Hello to you too Mr. Asher Volkov and our feelings towards eachother is mutual. Isn't it." He said in a fake teasing manner.

Motherfucker.

"Such a beautiful girl has such a bad taste in men. You know he can't love anyone,he is not capable. Aww... but don't worry if you need someone I'm always there. I'll be obviously better than him . In everything, you see." He mocked while looking at her from head to toe and then at me.

And here i lost it.

I looked at him with my bloodshot eyes and gave him a hard punch on his nose making it bleed.

I again raised my hand to give him another punch but a tight hold on my arm pulled my attention towards her.

She was holding my arm very tightly but her hands were trembling. She looked scared.

Not wanting to make her more scared then she already is, i held her wrist and pulled her towards the backyard. There was no one there.

"Leave me , where are you taking me?" She protest and tried to pull her hand.

I pinned her to the near by wall and came dangerously close to her. She was caged between me and the wall.

She looked angry.

"Stay away from him, he is not a good man"
I told her, my voice come out little harsh, which I don't intend it to be.

She faced me, her eyes had turned glossy, and tried to hide her nervousness.

"And who are you to tell me? It's my choice whether I meet him or not, you are not one to order me Mr.Volkov." she said, her voice come out little shaky.

Her words broke something in me. I knew.I don't have any right on her and neither she is answerable to me.

But still her words work are like a knife cutting my heart .

I move away from her, she was looking at me with her glossy eyes.

" I'm sorry. It's my fault, i shouldn't have ordered you. You are right." I whispered and give her last longing glance and turned to go away from there.

I directly come to parking lot and sat in my car.

I banged my hand on the steering wheel, felling frustrated. My mind is not in peace.