~4~

'How are you homies?'
I hope you all are doing well.
So let's start the chapter without wasting your time.✨

____________________________________

Author's pov •

"Excuse me, sir"

Hearing someone call from behind he gets more angry as he was already frustrated and now this .

He thought that someone is there to take pictures with him and he turned around to give a piece of mind to that person.

But his voice remain stuck in his throat as he saw a girl standing there infront of him.Mind telling a very beautiful one .

He was continuously staring at her, seeing the girl gazing at him with her left eyebrow raised he snapped out from his little staring session ,covering up for this little embarrassing staring session of his he snapped at her rudely.

"What do you want?".

Seeing him talking to her so rudely while she just politely stopped him,she also became angry as he has no rights to talk so rudely with her who has only met him for the first time today.

"Nothing, i just wanted to give you this as I saw that falling from your coat pocket ." she said while giving him his keys which has fallen from his coat pockets while he was being mad at someone on the other side of the phone and Samaira who saw this rushed to give him his belonging.

He stared her face and then spoke.

"Oh really, you don't want anything? And were you stalking me?" He Coldly asked looking at her face which showed that she was quite upset at his words and for some reason he didn't like that look on her face .

"Excuse me, why would I stalk you? Who are you mister?" She said while her doe eyes were full of confusion as well as anger towards the handsome stranger who with his poisonous tongue ruined his beautiful looks.

How can he blame her without knowing anything about her she thought in her mind.

He was already angry and now this woman is awakening his inner beast and for what she is pretending as if she don't t know him?

"I know girls like you, only knows to act innocent and good to grab rich people's attention" he harshly said and his blue eyes were full of rage .

"If you don't know anything then please stop judging ". She spoke angrily while her eyes were full of unshed tears.

Feeling agitated she was about to scold him for his harsh and rude behaviour towards her but her phone pinged diverting her attention towards it and saw that her cab has arrived.

Looking at him for the last time and not wanting to argue with such a petty person who don't know how to say thank you to her who helped him but is calling her a stalker she walked towards her cab as he continued looking at her.

Seeing the girl entering the cab and leaving he also went from there towards his car and drove away.

__________________

Samaira reached the hotel in less than thirty minutes as their was no traffic and informed Dhriti about her arrival who was awake till now and waiting for her.

After informing Dhriti, Samaira comes to her room and freshenup. Laying on her bed and closing her eyes she thought about that man who has such killer looks that one smile from him can make any girl go on her knees. Her mind constantly replayed the previous incident.