|| extra

After the group went their separate ways while Five was resting his injured self in the medical room, Tessa and Diego sat together on the rooftop of the Academy, the soft glow of the city lights painting a romantic backdrop around them. They were alone, surrounded only by the gentle hum of the night.

Diego took Tessa's hand in his, his touch sending a warm shiver down her spine. "You know how good it feels to be up here with you?" he said, his voice soft yet filled with excitement.

Tessa smiled, her heart swelling with affection. "It's great, isn't it? I honestly never imagined us sitting together, drinking wine on the roof of the Umbrella Academy." she replied, her gaze locked with his.

"Well, It couldn't get any better." He sends her a soft smile.

They sat in comfortable silence for a moment, each lost in their own thoughts yet connected by an invisible thread of love. Then, Diego spoke again, his words carrying a depth of emotion that resonated with Tessa's soul.

"Tessa, if I'm gonna be completely honest, I never believed in happily ever afters until I found you again," Diego confessed, his eyes reflecting the sincerity of his words. "But now, I can't imagine my life without you by my side."

Tessa felt her eyes welling up with tears of joy. "Diego, I love you more than words can express," she said, her voice trembling with emotion. "You've shown me what it means to truly love and be loved in return."

After the loss of Tessa's husband, she discovered a depth of love she had never known before. While Daniel's love was profound in its own way, Diego's love was something entirely different-it was an unwavering, unconditional bond that transcended everything else. Diego wasn't just a lover; he was her soulmate, her rock.

Diego leaned in closer, his lips brushing against Tessa's in a tender kiss that spoke volumes of their love for each other. In that moment, they were no longer bound by the constraints of time or the burdens of their past. They were simply two souls intertwined in a love that transcended the boundaries of reality.

As they pulled away, their foreheads resting against each other's, Tessa knew that no matter what challenges they faced in the future, they would always find strength in their love for each other. Together, they were unstoppable.

And so, under the starlit sky, Tessa and Diego basked in the beauty of their love, knowing that their journey together was only just beginning.