|| XII

"I know this Jenkins dude has to have a record. We just gotta get our hands on this file," Diego tells the three others in the car.

"And your plan is to what? Waltz in there and just ask for it?" Allison asks Diego, sitting from the back beside Tessa and Emmy, who's babbling in her car seat.

"I know the station like the back of my hand, sis. I've spent a lot of time inside," Diego assures her.

"Handcuffed," Allison quips, making Tessa laugh.

"Whatever. Here's the plan," Diego says.

"Plan?" Five asks.

"I'm just gonna blink in and get the file," Five tells Diego.

"That's actually a good idea," Tessa says to everyone.

"No, that's not... You don't know the ins and outs of this place, okay?" Diego argues.

"I literally just did this yesterday," Five nods.

"What?" Tessa says under her breath.

"My yesterday, not your yesterday. It'll take me two seconds. Why don't I just go in?" Five says.

"Listen to me. You are not going in there. I made a call. That's what a leader does. He leads," Diego says, then getting out of the car.

Five sighs as he looks out his window. "Was it hard?" Allison asks Tessa.

"Wh-- Was what hard?" Tessa returns the question. "Him leaving. Her father," Allison asks about Emmy.

"Uh-- Uh no, not necessarily for her, I mean for me yes, y--yes it was very hard," Tessa sighs, talking about her late husband.

"I'm so sorry. I wish I could've been there for you," Allison apologizes.

"Yeah, same with you. We should set something up for the girls once all of this is done, and get something handled with that Patrick bullshit," Tessa smiles, making Allison laugh and agree.

"Oh for sure, Claire would be over the moon to meet you and Emmy," Allison smiles. The sweet moment between the two girls gets cut off as Allison brings up Vanya.

"Uh, I'm gonna try to get a hold of Vanya, do you guys wanna come with me?" Allison asks Five and Tessa. "I don't see why not," Five says, then getting out of the car.

"Yeah, Me and Emmy could go for some fresh air," Tessa also gets out of the car and walks to the other side so she can unbuckle Emmy from her car seat.

The three, well, four including Emmy, walk outside. Five and Tessa lean against the wall, while Allison tries to get a hold of Vanya. "Hey, Vanya, it's me. I just wanted to... Things have gotten so messed up. And... all I ever wanted was to be a good sister to you. Guess I pretty much failed at that. But you need to call me. Okay? I love you, sis," Allison says, then hanging up the phone.

"So?" Five says as Diego comes in front of him, holding a blue file. "You're welcome," Diego says proudly before Allison grabs it from him. Allison starts flipping through the pages and looking at them.

"Holy shit," Allison says. "What?" The three others ask. "Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody," Allison reveals, showing them a picture of him from the file.

They then arrive at Harold Jenkins' house after finding his address in the files. "Be careful, okay? We don't know what Peabody's capable of," Allison warns as they all get out of the car.

"And with that, I will be staying in the car with my toddler," Tessa says, opening the car door. "You sure?" Diego asks. "Yep," Tessa says, her voice tinged with sadness.