|| X

Tessa sits in the car, staring at the red mark on her arm left by Diego's grip. It wasn't a big deal compared to the injuries they had endured during their childhood play fights, but this time felt different. Diego seemed genuinely angry or frustrated, which worried Tessa.

"That's it. I'm already worried again," Tessa mutters, getting out of the car once more. "What! Tessa, I thought we agreed to stay mad at him!" Klaus' voice of complains becomes more faint as Tessa heads back up to where Diego is.

Creeping behind him as he walks to follow the sound of screeching tires, gunshots suddenly ring out, and Diego's right arm gets hit. Tessa quickly runs behind him and grabs him, pulling him out of harm's way.

"Oh, Diego. You're going to hate me even more now," Tessa says, making sure the shooters are out of sight.

"You know I'll always love you, Tessa," Diego smiles. The two share a moment of relief, realizing that their problems were just in their heads and no one is actually mad at anyone. Then Diego quickly runs down the stairs.

"They're getting away!" Diego yells.

"You're welcome, I saved you!" Tessa yells back, following him down the stairs.

As they're running to the car, Tessa sees Klaus standing in a corner with Emmy's car seat in his hands.

"Damn it," Tessa mutters. "Get in the car! Oh..." Diego quickly stops himself, looking at the tires. Tessa sighs before turning to Diego, who's now running towards the ice cream truck in front of them.

"Klaus, come on!" Diego calls out as Tessa runs towards Klaus, grabbing Emmy in her car seat. Klaus and Tessa both get into the front of the truck as Klaus starts to drive it, following Hazel and Cha-Cha.

While following Hazel and Cha-Cha, the truck is silent. Besides Tessa trying to adjust herself between the baby car seat and Diego, who has a bleeding gunshot wound.

Tessa decided to take Emmy out of her car seat and chuck it in the back of the truck through the small entryway so Emmy could sit on her lap and the three adults would have enough room.

"No, Klaus! Watch out!" Tessa yells as the truck comes closer to hitting the back of Hazel's blue car in front of them. "I don't know how to watch out!" Klaus yells back just as he hits the car.

All of them are slammed to the front of the truck but are thankfully held back by their seatbelts.

They all groan in pain while Emmy isn't phased a bit.

"Good God!" Klaus yells.

Tessa spots Luther standing in the road, holding the briefcase. "Come and get it!" Luther says, causing Cha-Cha to run towards him. Luther then throws the briefcase into the field as he runs towards Tessa, Diego, and Tessa holding Emmy.

All of them get out as Tessa spots Luther running towards them. "Come on! Come On!" Diego says while helping Tessa get out of the truck. "Wait! My shoes hurt," Diego complains. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" Klaus asks.

They all squeeze into the car, Tessa and Diego along with Emmy and Klaus in the back, and Luther all alone in the front who's the driver. "Luther, go! Go!" Klaus yells.

As Luther hits the engine, Klaus turns to the back window to flip off Hazel.

WEDNESDAY. 8:15 am

"Definitely can't bring her with me anywhere with you guys now," Tessa looks to her baby who's sat in one of the high chairs the kids used when they were younger, eating cheerios.

"I love you both dearly but Tessa, that was a dumb decision," Allison says, placing coffee in front of her. "Yeah, well, I didn't think Diego and Klaus would bring me into a heist," Tessa scoffs.