Ending

In a chilling turn of events, authorities discovered a body floating in the Shibuya River earlier today, sending shockwaves through the bustling streets of Tokyo. The victim, whose identity remains undisclosed at this time, was found amidst the murky waters by a passerby who immediately alerted the authorities.

Sources close to the investigation have revealed that the victim bore signs of foul play, prompting speculation of a possible homicide. What has intensified the gravity of this discovery is the alleged connection to the infamous criminal syndicate, Hanahaki, known for their ruthless tactics and iron grip on the underworld of Japan.

This group was rumored to be led by their leader who's now being identified as a man with short black hair with a flower tattoo on his neck.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the abandoned warehouse, the air was thick with the sound of blows landing and cries of pain echoing off the walls. The metallic scent of blood hung heavy, a grim reminder of the consequences of betrayal in this brutal domain.

"What do you want us to do with these fuckers, boss?" A henchman queried, eyeing their leader whose gaze was fixed upon the desperate souls pleading for mercy.

"Kill them." came the cold, unyielding command.

Terror gripped the captive figures as they realized their fate, their cries piercing the air like daggers.

"Mikey," a voice called out, jolting him from his trance-like state. "It's today."

With a nod, Mikey emerged from the warehouse, the rain's gentle patter offering a brief respite from the suffocating atmosphere within. Lost in thought, he wandered through the shadowed alleys until he encountered a rambling old man, his words tinged with madness.

"I won't hand this power over to anyone.." the man muttered, his eyes wild with fervor. "I want this power so much that I got it by killing the person in front of me." the crazy guy said.

""What do you mean?" Mikey asked.

"What do you know...about Time Traveling?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's Note:

So this is the end of "BEING THE PERFECT COPY OF YOU" and I just want to thank all the readers that stayed with me until the end, I appreciate you guys sm!

THANK YOU FOR READING!!