Chapter 12

Here's a quite short chapter for you all!!!

.

.

.

.

.

"Still haven't learned your lesson, you little shit?" As Taiju spoke those words, veins protruded from his forehead.

Inui is pinning all his hopes on Takemichi. He's actually praying for Taiju's ass right now.

He won't look down on Takemichi ever again!

But then...

They watched as Takemichi's ass got beat up by Taiju and Inui couldn't believe at the sight.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MICCHI-KUN?!!" Worriedness and confusion flowing into Inui's whole body. 'Why is he not fighting back?! Is this his plan or something??! If it's his plan then it's dumb!' Those thoughts flooded his mind.

They didn't hear any response from Takemichi. But fortunately he's still conscious.

Meanwhile, Taiju's smiling as he punches Takemichi over and over again.

"Takemitchy!!!" Hakkai yelled, his remorse and worry battling within him.

"I'm not done yet!" Takemichi finally replied but then got punched again and again by Taiju.

"How many times do I have to punch you til you're satisfied?"

"Not gonna lose..." Takemichi barely made those words out. His body is full of bruises and Inui and Koko still don't understand Takemichi. Takemichi can easily beat Taiju up...so why...? Why is Takemichi acting like him?

"Why...why won't you give up? You're too weak for this! YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH! JUST STOP ALREADY!!!" Hakkai snapped again and opened his big ass mouth.

Inui was about to say something too but then they heard Takemichi announce some big shit to them.

"Taiju...I'm gonna defeat you and take control of the Black Dragons" So much courage in this young man's voice and it's making him more attractive than ever.

They truly can't read his thoughts. No one can really predict something when Takemichi's in it. This man is just full of surprises.

Inui and Koko look like they won a lottery but that's the opposite on Taiju. Taiju looks like someone said that he can't be a shark someday.

"You shit..." Taiju then punched Takemichi so hard, harder than life fucks me up.

"Stop it Takemitchy! You can't change a thing!" Bitch just let him do the work, I'm tired describing how you shout coz you shout everytime. You've been shouting for like 7 chapters in the manga.

"You're wrong Hakkai" Takemichi stands up. "You're the one who won't change" He ran over to Taiju and this time, he did a jump turning kick reverse on him.

But Taiju's pride is higher than the Eiffel Tower so he said "Tsk! Didn't even hurt" Then motherfucker suddenly fell and now on his knee.

"Hakkai..." Takemichi approached Hakkai and gave him a hug which brought tears into Hakkai's eyes. "You can talk to me about anything...we're friends aren't we?" As soon as Takemichi broke the hug, Hakkai fell on his knee and had a breakdown.

"Takemichi...please...help me" Hakkai spoke as his tears came down nonstop.

"Leave it to me, Hakkai" Takemichi patted Hakkai's head then turned around, looking at the kneeling Taiju in front of him. "What's wrong Taiju-kun? Are you that weak?"