Chapter 14

A week has passed since the battle between Shiba siblings have happened.

Kisaki and Hanma got kicked out of Toman because of the mess they did. No one knows where they are right now and Takemichi became Third Division Captain on Toman alongside with his Vice captains, Inui and Koko.

Everything seems to be fine but Takemichi won't ever trust these 'fine' moments again. He just knows something is up.

It was a windy and frosty morning when Takemichi decided to go to the grocery store near his house to get some food and beverage, enough for maybe one week.

He was preoccupied looking for the melon popsicles when he suddenly sensed that someone was staring at him. He then noticed two faces that seemed oddly familiar, smirking. They were staring at him, not even bothering to hide it.

'Fucking weirdos' he thought.

He quickens his movements because the sky looks like it was ready to cry at any moment and he doesn't even have an umbrella with him. He went to the cashier to pay but fucking unfortunately he doesn't have enough money.

He bit his lip anxiously and was ready to give up his precious melon popsicles when someone suddenly spoke behind him. "I'll pay for everything he bought" Takemichi looked back and saw the same two people staring at him earlier.

"Oh no...you don't have to do this! I'll just-" He was then abruptly cut off when one of them quickly placed his index finger on his mouth to silence him.

"Shush darling, It's really okay" The taller one said and then proceeded to pay for his groceries while Takemichi just stood there. Stunned. Bewildered.

After paying, Takemichi bowed to thank the two for paying. Now he feels bad for the thoughts he had earlier.

"Thank you very much...uhh..." Takemichi looked at the two, waiting for them to say their names.

"I'm surprised you don't know who we are. We're quite popular, particularly among delinquents...and you're from Toman, right?"

"Yes I am...How did you know?" Takemichi tilts his head while trying to remember who these kind people are.

The two 'strangers' sighed in defeat. "Haitani Ran" stated by the taller male with two neatly-woven pigtail braids. He then took Takemichi's hand and kissed it as if they're on some fairy tail shits.

"Haitani Rindou" Now said by the younger Haitani, whose hair is pulled back into a ponytail.

Now he remembers. They were watching him bleed to death like it's some action drama. Damn, he really needs to pay more attention to people in gangs.

Takemichi smiled at the brothers after forming an "O" with his mouth. "I'm sorry for not recognizing you guys! I assumed you knew me from Bloody Halloween. Considering i saw you two there"

"Yeah you captured my lil bro's attention there" Ran teased Rindou in which Ran earned a hand smack at the back of his head.

Luckily, they heard a giggle coming from the prettiest person who's standing in front of them.

"Fuck off man" The boy with the two-toned hair, feeling humiliated by his brother's fucking words, sheepishly scratched his nape.

"If you don't mind...i'm gonna go now before the rain sta-" He deeply sighed as he looked outside and now considers himself the unluckiest man because it really started raining heavily.

"Oh shit. Sorry for making you stay longer here. Do you have an umbrella with you?" Rindou asked and Takemichi swiftly shook his head.

"But it's okay. My house is just a walking distance. I'll just run till i got there" Takemichi says while timidly smiling. Takemichi was about to leave when Ran interrupted him.