Chapter 11

THIS CHAPTER IS QUITE SHORT.

Inui smirks and stated "Bring it on" pointing the metal pipe to Takemichi.

Takemichi lowered his head and walked over to Inui, delivering a side kick on the pipe. Inui was caught off guard by the rapid onslaught, making the pipe fly.

Takemichi and Inui started their fight, so did Koko and Chifuyu.

"You're lucky, I aimed my kick on your pipe" Takemichi said as he looked at Inui with his captivating eyes.

Inui tried to land a kick on Takemichi but the man was like a wind. He's like fighting with a ghost and that makes him feel frustrated.

Inui clenched his teeth in annoyance as he kept trying to land a kick, but Takemichi was handling it like a game.

"What's wrong? Why can't you land a hit on me?" Takemichi stated as he easily dodge Inui's attacks with his hands on his pockets. 'Thought i can have a good fight but i guess not'

"Shut up"

They're still fighting until someone suddenly shouted. "Taka-chan, just rest here! You can't fight Taiju!"

Takemichi turned to look at Mitsuya who's now barely standing but still insisting to fight.

"I'm fine...so, cool it, would'ya?" Mitsuya smiled, as if he's a superhero. "I'm gonna fight Taiju and Hakkai...you will fight alongside me. I know you're in the Black Dragons right now but can you lend us a hand for Yuzuha?" Hakkai merely stared at the ground, unsure what to say. "I know Taiju's scary as hell and I know you haven't been able to fight back! But you managed to protect Yuzuha all this time! And I know you have what it takes to beat Taiju!"

Takemichi was watching them and about to help them fight when he was suddenly got hit by a pipe in the back of his head, making him kneel on one knee. So he got the pipe again while Takemichi's losing focus huh.

"Did no one tell you that don't look away from your opponents? I'm getting jealous here" Inui said while looking down at Takemichi.

Takemichi grit his teeth and click his tongue before standing up. "Didn't I told you before that using weapons in a gang fight is an act of a pussy?"

"What?" Inui tilted his head in confusion.

Inui's having some kind of calculation when Takemichi suddenly did a familiar kick on him.

Takemichi hit him so hard, he had a flashback.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Let me be your student, Michi-kun!!!" I stated with noticeable determination in my voice.

At first, I thought he's weak. I mean, when you examine his facial features...he really looks fragile.

He acts like he's someone who's closest to perfection. I hate it.

I hate how he talks to Shin-kun, the way he's casually insulting the upper members and the way they letting it slide. I never even saw him fight! Not even once! So why is he even here?!

But then...a gang fought with Shin-kun.

That day...I saw how brave, strong and amazing he is.

The way he fought with the whole gang alone...and he barely had bruises on his face...was just so cool...

Since that day, I have respected him the same way I respected Shin-kun.