Chapter 17

"Get off, Takemitchy" Smiley informed Takemichi, who was perplexed. "We're gonna do some info gathering to found out where that gang's hideout is"

"Can you guys wait here for us? Sorry.." Oh no babe, Angry's so fucking cute. I wanna squeeze him.

Takemichi and Chifuyu nodded and the twins started "info gathering" those poor dudes. Info gathering with some beating people up, ofcourse.

"Takemitchy" Chifuyu called.

"Hmm?"

"Have you been doing well these days?" That caught Takemichi off guard. Why, out of the blue, would Chifuyu even ask a question like that?

"Of course...why did you suddenly ask?" Takemichi responded, trying not to make any eye contact.

"It's just that...you look really tired lately. Is there something that's bothering you?" Takemichi sweats at the question. He wants the questions to stop already because this is stupid. "I just want to let you-"

"I said I'm fine, Chifuyu. What part of that can't you unde-" When Takemichi realized what he was doing, he immediately felt bad. Now that he can't help himself, it's like word vomit. "I-i...I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, Mitchy" Chifuyu smiled at Takemichi, not wanting to make him feel bad and Takemichi expressed his gratitude to whoever's up there for turning Chifuyu into such a considerate person.

"Hey! We found out where that gang's hideout is!" Both Chifuyu and Takemichi's gaze shifted to the twins. "We're going in!" stated by Souya.

...

"So this is their hideout" Chifuyu said as he stood there, taking in the unexpectedly large number of people who appeared to have been waiting for them to arrive. "Damn, this is definitely a trap"

"About time you got here" Suddenly, a tall young man with a buzz cut and natural black hair emerged. He has a prominent scar running from the back of his head to the leftmost side of his face that slightly touches the corner of his left eye.

Everyone seemed to be getting excited about the number of opponents they will face, but Takemichi seemed to be the only one who's not. There was just something about that guy that seemed so familiar.

He doesn't want to admit it but that guy looked like his friend when he was a kid. The sweet Kakucho Hitto.

God fucking dammit, why does these things always happen to him? Is it really his destiny to always face off against someone precious to him?

NO. He's not doing this again. He's fucking done.

"How many guys have you got here?" or maybe not. Okay, let's face it - Takemichi is far from the guy he's pretending to be.

"A hundred" with a proud smile, Kakucho stated.

"Yikes...a hundred versus four? Can we even handle it? Nahoya-kun i think we should go" Takemichi said, trying to convince everyone to get the fuck out of there.

"The rest of you, get outta here" and just like that, everyone obeyed and left in no time "I wont pull a chickenshit move like a hundred guys against four. It'll be four on one"

Not gonna lie though, Takemichi's kinda impressed by that. Izana really thought him we- wait...where the hell is Izana???

"Oh really?! You think you're cool or somethin', asshole?!" Nahoya took a step forward, his fist pressing into the palm of his other hand. "Fourth Division Gang Captain! Nahoya Kawata! If you're fightin' solo, then so am I!"

"Nahoya-kun!" Takemichi shouted.

"I'm Kakucho, one of Tenjiku's big four"

Takemichi knows how big of a deal Kakucho is. He is reluctant to acknowledge Nahoya's impending defeat.