Chapter 13

"We had a peace agreement, Mitsuya!" Mikey declared fiercely with his veins popping up as he observed his gang members' bloody and bruised faces.

"I'm sorr-" Just as Mitsuya was going to apologize and bow, Takemichi did it instead.

Mikey's eyes widened when Takemichi suddenly knelt down "I'm sorry, Mikey-kun. This is all my fault. I broke the peace agreement. I'll take all the punishment for all of us"

And as if nothing happened, Mikey picked Takemichi up and said "Okay, All innocent! No one's guilty! Let's go, Takemitchy!" Mikey then pulled Takemichi with him, leaving everyone dumbfounded.

They went outside and spotted Draken, Baji, and Kazutora sitting. When they witnessed the Black Dragon members being battered and rendered unconscious, their mouths dropped open.

"What happened to yall's faces?" Kazutora asked, without a single concern in his voice and even on his face.

And then his gaze went to Takemichi "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ALL LET THIS HAPPEN" Three of them quickly went to Takemichi, obviously worried.

"I'm doing fine guys. Stop worrying...and stop caressing my face Baji-kun." Baji pinched Takemichi's cheek before really letting it go.

"As you can see Mitchy...I've beaten up all those Black Drago-" Baji's words were cut off when his gaze went to the guys who's wearing the Black Dragon uniform. "There's still some left overs, huh" Baji stretched his body and was ready to beat some ass but then Takemichi blocked his way. Baji's body froze.

"They're my friends, Baji-kun" Mikey and yeah all of them tilt their heads.

"You're friends...with some important Black Dragon members...?" Mikey asked.

"Takemichi, this is the right time to explain yourself." Mitsuya stated, earning a nod from Chifuyu.

Inui and Koko were approached by Takemichi, who then put his arms around their shoulders. "They're my friends from when I was in 3rd grade! We just didn't recognize each other!....right guys..?" Takemichi gave both of them the "just agree" look with a flash of smile.

With a sweat on their forehead and confusion in their head, they nodded. "Oh...yes. We are we are" Did I say they're terrible at lying?

But of course it's Toman we're talking about. They just believed in them.

"Oh okay...but I'm still angry about your friends beating you up. What kind of friends is that!" Mikey stated. Oh...right Mikey. That's the worst (yeah that's what you're doing in the recent chapters in the manga)

"Alright! C'mon Takemitchy! I'll take you home!" Mikey grabbed Takemichi's hand but Takemichi refused to come with him.

"Sorry, Mikey-kun! I really want to spend some time with my old friends" Takemichi smiled at Mikey and we all know no one can refuse when he plastered that smile on his face.

Mikey pouted but still nodded "C'mon Mikey...There's plenty of time to spend with Takemitchy" Draken who's obviously tired of Mikey's shits said while pulling Mikey with him. Mikey glares at the two old friends who's stealing his Mitchy while getting pulled by Draken.

They all bid their goodbyes and the one who's left in the church is the Shiba siblings waiting for their older brother to wake up.

.

.

.

.

.

An hour has passed and Takemichi is finally in his house with Inui and Koko. Who clearly missed Takemichi so much that they just wanted to cry and hug him tight.