Chapter 9

The step 1 of the mission has failed.

I can't befriend with everyone because there are some people that are really getting into my nerves. Just like Samantha.

And Gio, of course. They both have the natural characteristics of spoiled brats.

I let out a sigh as I tap my expensive pen over on the table.

I'm here at the classroom, waiting for our next professor in Business Communication, Professor Loid Hampton. He's the youngest and the hottest male professor in Wormwood Academy yet the most terror. He is very strict in everything. He doesn't want failures and for him, failures are stupidity.

Very cruel of a young professor.

I'm almost a month in this academy but my mission hasn't any progress yet.

I must do something.

I shouldn't think about having lots of time because the truth is, I'm always running out of time. Everyday is important and I don't know what's happening outside. That illegal business that my dad told me about might be crafting out a plan or maybe, they're slowly moving it.

I still have this one question in mind. What illegal business could that be?

I have to make a plan. I shouldn't let every day pass without moving forward. Dad sent me here for a reason and I should make that reason reach its goal.

'Look at her. I think she's kinda scary. She always stays silent whenever the professor is not around.'

'Yeah, like she's thinking to commit a crime.'

'I heard she beats up Samantha's friends yesterday. Does her father belongs to a mafia?'

'Or maybe her father is the mafia boss. Creepy.'

'I never heard of any Gustavos on the Business World's Name List. How the hell did she enter here?'

'I don't really feel comfortable when she's around. We are so unfortunate that she belongs into our class.'

Now, I'm hearing lots of things around the room. I can all hear them even if those are only whispers. This is what I have noticed in me earlier when I woke up.

I can hear whispers even if they are a far distance from me and I can also sense a small movement. I don't know what happened but the last thing I remembered yesterday was,  I've ate all the chocolate. I can still clearly remember the taste of it. The sweet yet comforting flavor. I can even taste it from my own mouth right now.

I don't know. But something just feels off. I feel upgraded.

I know this is not an effect of a serotonin. Serotonin makes you hyper but this one I am feeling right now is...

powerful...

Lumingon ako sa mga kaklase kong kanina pa ako pinagchi-chismisan. Ibinato ko ang nakabukas na ballpen na hawak ko sa direksiyon nila at tumama ito sa librong hawak ng isa.

They all gasped in surprised because the pen darted on the pages.

Hard.

"Stop talking shits. I don't belong to a mafia."

Ugh. Gaining attention is the least part of my mission.

'She heard us. How the heck is that even possible?!'

"You are so loud, my dear. Of course, I would hear you." I rolled my eyes on them. Hindi pa rin sila natigil hanggang sa dumating si Mr. Hampton.

"Class, quiet. I know that my subject is Business Communication but stop talking about nonsense business in my class." bungad niya sa aming lahat.

Wormwood Academy: The Lost Forbidden Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें