14. separated

The man standing before Hongjoong looks at him distinctly and Hongjoong shakes in fear.

"Um..who are you and what are you doing in my room?" Hongjoong says as the man standing in front of him seems to be a bit younger than him, with silverish hair and cat looking eyes.

"You don't need to know who i am, i just wanted to see how you were"

The man looks around and gets closer to the bed Hongjoong was on, in which Hongjoong tries his best to lean back as much as possible.

"Tell me who you are or i will scream.." Hongjoong panicked and trying to avoid the man at all costs.

"Don't threaten me with a good time" The man smirks and stops walking to look at him up and down.

Hongjoong is taken aback at what the man said and hopes this is all a fever dream or even a nightmare of some sorts.

The man had an oddly familiar scent to him which Hongjoong is trying to figure out where he smelled it from.

"Don't worry i won't hurt you, you're too precious to do anything with trust me." He smiles at Hongjoong showing a full set of teeth.

Hongjoong is clearly bothered and uncomfortable which he can see the man enjoys.

"I'm just here to talk to you about Seonghwa..I'm sure you know him pretty well"

,,,So that's where the smell comes from..,,,

"Seonghwa? Who are you and why are you here to talk about Seonghwa? He's just my therapist"

"Therapist huh? Then why are you guys so close?" The man scoffs and gives Hongjoong the death glare.

"First of all who are you and i do not want to continue talking to you...please leave" Hongjoong says as he looks at his fidgeting hands hoping that the man leaves.

The man gets closer and almost close to Hongjoongs face. Hongjoong taken aback once again as he realizes this man is unpredictable. His breathing slows down a bit feeling like if he breathed he would do something to him.

"Hongjoong" says the man with a smile.

"That man is mine and if you don't back off, who knows..i may have to hurt that precious face of yours, and i wouldn't want to do that to you now"

Now, the laughing man infront of Hongjoong, scared for his life and didn't have anything else to say but to just nod in agreement.

"Good boy" the man backs off and heads for the door in which he leaves.

Hongjoong, feeling like he held his breath the entire time, scared shitless and wondering what he was going to do. Hongjoong was now thinking about how Seonghwa had a boyfriend already without telling him about it.

"Wow...i didn't know Seonghwa had a man already...i'm so stupid what the fuck"

Hongjoong stressed, hands on his face as he was experiencing a horrible migraine. Feeling like he deserved that for being so easily attached for a man he didn't even know.

Hongjoong starts to cry as he feels like everything was a lie and that everything Seonghwa has done for him was lie and everything he said was just an act just for him to open up and to use him.

"I can't believe i was so stupid i should've known.." mumbling his words with tears and snot all over his face.

The migraine getting increasingly worse and in the situation his body was in was even worse. He just wanted to feel nothing at this moment.

3PM

Hongjoong looks at the clock waiting to leave and to forget everything that has happened that day. To his surprise the doctor knocks on the door and comes in.