2. trauma

Previous..

,,,Not my son..,,,

Hongjoong's mom ran to him and slapped him so hard that his cheek turned red. "WTF MOM WHAT WAS THAT FOR??" "YOU STUPID LITTLE WHORE I TOLD YOU LIKING BOYS WAS A SIN." "GOD WON'T FORGIVE YOU, IM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU."  Hongjoong started bursting tears and told his mom, "YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU, YOU NEVER LOVED ME NOR HAVE YOU EVER HELPED ME WITH ANYTHING. I KNEW YOU WERE A FUCKING BITCH. THIS IS WHY DAD LEFT. HE COULDN'T STAND YOU." Hongjoong ran upstairs while his tears fell down his red cheeks that were caused from crying. He couldn't see where he was going nor knew where he was going, but it seemed like he was going to the bathroom.

WARNING: MENTIONS OF S3LF H4RM

When Hongjoong went into the bathroom the first thing he was looking for was a razor, he had the urge, he was 2 months clean but it seems like his mom ruined that for him. He cried for almost an hour and at that point he wanted to die. ,,,What is love?,,, he thought ,,,Why does nobody accept me for who I am?,,, Hongjoong was a very sensitive person and he was used multiple times, he didn't know what 'trust' meant.

After a few hours in the bathroom, doing nothing but cry and s3lf h4rm1ng, he thought about running away and go to his crushes house. Yeosang.

Yeosang was a really good friend of his for years now. Hongjoong thought he was the most perfect person on this world. He was really in love with him. When he asked him out earlier today, he was surprised to know that Yeosang had feelings for him also.

Hongjoong decided that it was better to stay home for now and to just ignore his mom. Meanwhile, his mom was thinking about what to do with him. She didn't feel one ounce of guiltiness. She didn't know that his son was s3lf h4rm1ng.

Hongjoong's mom then decided to talk to him tomorrow since she wanted him to rethink his actions, which he was but at that point and on he didn't care.

Hongjoong left the bathroom after 4 hours. He went to his bedroom and laid down. He started thinking and then started to cry. He was done with his mom's bullshit. He couldn't wait to turn 18 and leave that house and move in with Yeosang. Hongjoong was 15 when this all went down. Yeosang was 16.

Back from flashback..

Hongjoong's mom sighed once again and told him to open the door. Hongjoong got up and slightly opened the door. "What tf do you want?" His mom, used to the language, said "Wow can't you be more nicer Hongjoong?" Hongjoong rolled his eyes and said "Whatever, what do you want?" His mom smiled, "Well Hongjoong, I think it's time for you to get help." Hongjoong shocked, "What do you mean? I think I'm okay..right? I don't want your help and if you mean church, I don't want to go to church that shit didn't work" Hongjoong sighed, "Please go away." Hongjoong's mom smile faded and said in a serious but happyish tone, "Well actually Hongjoong, I'm going to send you to therapy every weekend!" Hongjoong was shocked and thought he heard wrong. " Did you just say therapy?? I'm perfectly fine can't you see? I don't want to go, you can't force me." Hongjoong's mom sighed once again and told him that she already set him up with a therapist and that he has to go in two days.

Hongjoong thought ,,,You fucking bitch,,,

,,,Therapy isn't gonna be that bad right? Well I hope so, I hope the therapist isn't a selfish cocky bitch, I'm already depressed enough and don't want to deal with extra people right now,,,

,,,I wish Yeosang was here with me..,,,

,,,Just like he used to be..,,,

____________________________________________

Two chapters today !! I hope this made sense lmao. I wonder what's going to happen :0

Stay Tuned!! <33