3. therapy

It's Friday, Hongjoong leaves for therapy tomorrow and he's scared..really scared. One of his friends, Jongho, told him that when he went to therapy, everyone there was cocky as hell and that nobody really cared about you as much as people say they do. Jongho was traumatized and his parents decided to do something else that would actually help their son instead of traumatizing him. Hongjoong just kept replaying what Jongho said to him earlier today.

It was 7pm and his mom made dinner. "Hongjoong come downstairs! Dinner is ready!" Hongjoong didn't have the guts to see, talk, or listen to his mom right now. He wanted to cry. But like isn't he always?

Since he was actually kinda hungry he thought that if he just goes downstairs and quickly grabs his plate and come upstairs, that he won't see his mom nor talk or listen to her.

Well..he was wrong.

Downstairs awaited his mom and a man..
Hongjoong didn't know this man and he felt like throwing up just by looking at him. "Hey darling, let me introduce you to my boyfriend." Hongjoong at that point wanted to cry, scream, yell, throw everything off the table..but he didn't, instead he just stood there, mouth opened like he just seen a ghost or something even worse.

Hongjoong didn't say anything he just stood there..shocked. "Hey" says the unknown man. "Hi" says Hongjoong about to burst into tears. "So this is your son you were talking about?" asks the unknown man while smirking. Hongjoong felt disgusted and was feeling nauseous. ,,,Oh fuck no,,, Hongjoong kept side eyeing his mom to see if she would say anything but all she said was "Yea, isn't he so handsome?" The unknown man kept looking Hongjoong up and down while he licked his lips and replied "Oh yeah totally"

The atmosphere felt off so Hongjoong quickly grabbed his plate and ran upstairs. "HONGJOONG WAIT" yells his mom while she tries to take her apron off. While she goes upstairs to get Hongjoong, the unknown man told himself "My brand new little toy~" he laughed at himself and started eating the food.

Meanwhile, Hongjoong locks himself in his room and starts to cry and cry, he couldn't control himself. He threw the glass plate full with food on it to the wall. His mom heard what was going on and tried to talk to him. "HONGJOONG OPEN UP RIGHT NOW." Hongjoong didn't reply he just say there with the food all over his wall and in the darkness. Soon all that crying made him sleepy and went to sleep. Yeosang was all he thought.

It was the next day, "Fucking shit" he says "I have to go to therapy soon." Hongjoong gets ready and then sees the food on the wall. He remembers what happened last night. He shivered just thinking about it. He told himself he'll clean it up when he comes home from therapy.

An hour passes by and his mom and him are ready to go and Hongjoong looked like a tornado hit him. His eyes all puffy and red, the dark under circles under his eyes, his face all pale, he looked dead. After a 30 minute drive to the therapy session, they arrived. Hongjoong was shaking so bad and his legs wouldn't stop bouncing all over the place.

Him and his mom entered. They are greeted with a woman, she looks like she was in her 20s. She was very beautiful Hongjoong thought. After they are greeted the woman told them to follow her to the room where Hongjoong will meet his therapist for the time he'll be there.

The woman finally stops in front of a room. "Here's your room" she says with a very pearl white smile. Hongjoong was nervous as fuck. His mom turns around and says "Hey, don't be nervous this is for your own good okay?" ,,,Damn,,, he thought ,,,She has never told me anything that nicely,,,.

After their goodbyes and Hongjoong's mom leaves. He stands in front of the door sighing. He tells himself "Well, I guess I was supposed to be here sooner or later." He opens the door slowly. He sees a man already sat down on a chair. This beautiful man looks up at him. "Hello there! You're Hongjoong correct?"

,,,Holy fucking crap this man is beautiful,,,

Seonghwa's POV:

,,,Fuck does my patient have to be this cute?,,,

,,,...Wait what? Get those thoughts out of your head Seonghwa,,,

Seonghwa's face then proceeds to become red.

_________________________________________

OMG GUYS I FEEL PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER. I'm so happy rn.

Have a nice day!!