6. damaged

It was Monday, Hongjoong wasn't ready to go back to school. He slept late, and didn't sleep till 3am.

He got up, got dressed and went to the bathroom. "Fuck, why does school exist" Hongjoong want to feel the warmth of his bed again but he already missed so many days, so he had to make those days up.

He brushed his teeth, fixed his hair, and but some chapstick on. Damn, he thought to himself, I look like I died.

Hongjoong goes downstairs to eat something. He might've slept late but that didn't stop him from waking up early and eating breakfast. He hasn't eaten anything since Saturday. Hongjoong was starving.

He goes downstairs and sees his mom's 'boyfriend'. Hongjoong sighs and tries to ignore him. But he fails and the man turns around and smirks.

"Hey goodmorning there pretty boy" Hongjoong cringes at him and walks quickly to the kitchen where the man can't see him anymore.

Hongjoong quickly makes oatmeal and tries to go upstairs. While he passes the man, the man quickly gets up and grabs him. "Where are you going you pretty little thing" Hongjoong gagged and tried to get the man off.

"Let me go you fucking pervert" Hongjoong's face turns red out of anger. The man slaps him and starts to kiss him.

"LET ME GO" Hongjoong says after rejecting the kiss. The man smirking at him.

"Don't talk to me like that, what would you do if your mom knew YOU kissed me" The man says soothingly. Hongjoong pissed and punched him in the face.

The man touches his cheek and sees Hongjoong go upstairs. "You fucking bitch, you're going to pay" The man scoffs and walks back to the couch like nothing happened.

Hongjoong gets to his room and starts to cry. He thought about what to tell his mom if the man did decide to tell her what happened. His mom would definitely would believe her boyfriend than her own son. Hongjoong still couldn't process what just happened. He had to find a way to go to school. He couldn't skip another day.

It's been two hours and Hongjoong still hasn't left. He was two hours late for school. Fuck, the school is going to call my mom soon or already has called my mom. She going to wonder why I didn't go to school.

Hongjoong lays in his bed thinking about an excuse to tell his mom. He has to find a way to tell his mom without the man telling her first.

He decided to tell her that he threw up last night. It wasn't a really a good excuse, but he hoped it seemed believable.

5 hours pass by and Hongjoong is asleep. He suddenly wakes up to the sound of a door slamming. Who could it be? "What the fuck are you doing in my room?" Hongjoong had just woken up and he sounded like he smoked 5 packs of cigarettes.

"Since you want to play a little game, I decided to play too" The man smirked once again and got onto his bed.

"What the fuck are you talking about, and get off my bed you fucking weirdo" Hongjoong moves back and covers himself up.

"Pfft, You little tiny thing you can't even protect yourself" The man said in a baby voice. The man pouts and then starts to smile at him.

"Back off" Hongjoong says ready to kick him in the face. The man slowly crawls towards Hongjoong, smirking. The man then quickly gets up and starts to unbuckle his pants.

"What the fuck are you doing.." Hongjoong said in a shaky voice. He quickly got up and the man quickly catches up to him.

"Come here you little slut" The man said a seductive tone which didn't seem pleasant.

Hongjoong was scared for his life.

WARNING: R@P3

The man grabs him by the hip and drags him to his chest. "LET ME GO YOU PEDOPHILE" The man throws Hongjoong into the bed and starts to take his pants off.

The man then starts to kiss him aggressively. Hongjoong kicking and pushing him off but the man seems to strong to lose grip of him.

Hongjoong then feels the man start touching his member. Hongjoong was crying and tries to get the man off of him.

"STOP TOUCHING ME" Hongjoong crying out loud. Finally after kicking he managed to kick the man in the face.

Once the man was distracted with his face  Hongjoong gets up and quickly grabs his pants and gets out of the room.

He goes downstairs, puts his pants on, and goes outside.

The man still shocked, he gets up, puts his pants on, and tries to go find Hongjoong.

Hongjoong has left trying to look for Seonghwa. All he wanted is to be with Seonghwa.

Where Seonghwa works at is 30 minutes in car and probably 1 hour if you're walking. Hongjoong didn't care if he had to walk 5 hours to Seonghwa, he just wanted to see him.

Its been 20 minutes and Hongjoong is getting tired. He sits on a bench he sees in the distance. Hongjoong sighs and sits down. "Holy fuck my legs hurt" Hongjoong's legs are in literal pain and he feels like he's going to die in any second.

He sits there for 10 minutes until he heard something.

*Honk*

"Who the fuck-"

Oh Seonghwa??

Seonghwa pulls over and quickly gets out. "Hongjoong are you okay???" Its clear to Hongjoong he's worried. Seonghwa was touching his face and he was honestly very worried.

"What happened? You look like a mess. Are you okay" Seonghwa says in concern, he notices the dry tears on Hongjoong's face, he knew he wasn't okay and told Hongjoong to come to his house to talk about it.

Hongjoong nodded and was relaxed that he was with Seonghwa. He notices that Seonghwa smiles at him in a kind way. Hongjoong smiles back and takes Seonghwa's hand.

In the car ride, nothing was said besides the music playing in the car, which filled the silence in the air. Hongjoong looked out the window he notices the reflection on the window.

Seonghwa.

Seonghwa's side profile was the best thing ever to exist in this world. He noticed that Seonghwa glanced at him a few times. Hongjoong really felt comfortable around him.

He never noticed how distracted he was by Seonghwa until they arrived to his house.

"We are here" Seonghwa said in a calming tone.

Hongjoong smiled at him.

_________________________________________

Hello guys! sorry for not updating yesterday I came home from school and instantly fell asleep. I'll probably post chapter 2 of 'When the Alcohol Hits' today.

Have a good day!! See you next chapter :)))