12. flashbacks

Seonghwas POV

After I left the hospital, I got a phonecall from someone who was asking for Hongjoong. I concerningly ask who it was but they hung up on me which makes me wonder if Hongjoong knew the person.

I shake off the weird feeling I was having and continued to walk to my car. As I get in the car my stomach started to ache which made me feel a bit nauseous. I thought it was just because I haven't eaten all day. I shrugged it off and then my mind went to Hongjoong.

I wonder if he's okay right now..

I wondered, which made me worried since I haven't left Hongjoongs side for three days. He seemed okay even after what happened with Jongho and..whatever he was dealing before that.

Honestly I wonder what did happen that day when I found Hongjoong on the road. Did he get kicked out? Or was he just taking a walk which coincidentally made me bump into him. Either way, I wanted to know but knew I had to wait till Hongjoong was ready to speak on it.

I start the car after getting lost in my thoughts and finally leave the hospitals parking lot. I guess I was just worried for him and really wanted him to get better.

_

Authors POV

Seonghwa drives off and finally leaves the hospital after overthinking a bit about Hongjoong. He really cared for him and wished Hongjoong knew that, hopefully knowing the information he would stop harming himself.

Hongjoong was a beautiful soul and he wished nothing but happiness for him. If it was with him or with someone else, he just hoped happiness was wherever he went. But for that to happen he had to show care for Hongjoong and help him recover. As of now he was careful of what he said around him hopefully not triggering him to stop eating.

For the few months Seonghwa has been helping Hongjoong, Seonghwa noticed how Hongjoong was careful in exposing his feelings. He knew that Hongjoong had a hard time expressing them and all he wanted is Hongjoong being comfortable in telling him things.

Of course, he wanted Hongjoong to take his time in trusting him because who in the right mind would just trust someone so quickly?

Seonghwa, alone, had a rough childhood which led him to help others with the same trauma and led him into becoming a therapist. But never in his life he would've thought he would fall in love with one of patients. It felt wrong..which led him into thinking it probably was wrong.

He never found someone so fondly, then came Hongjoong. He remembers the first time he came in and sat down in front of him. He looked so sad but yet so beautiful. If an angel existed, it would be Hongjoong.

Flashback

"Seonghwa, you have a new patient to be scheduled. His name is Hongjoong, I hope he gets the help he needs with you" Seonghwa's coworker says as she hands him some papers Hongjoongs mom filled out.

Seonghwa nods in agreement and goes through the papers. He sees that Hongjoong was only a year younger than him which he finds interesting since he only got patients with a few years younger than him.

After he reads what Hongjoongs in for, he gets his schedule pulled up to set up his sessions with him.

He comes in on Monday..

Seonghwa thinks as he's putting in Hongjoongs appointment in his schedule. He sighs as he's been overworking lately. Sometimes helping people on the last minute. He was really busy these days which stressed him out. He hopes that Hongjoong was an okay patient (literally falls in love lmao).