5. an angel?

It was 10pm, Hongjoong remembered what happened earlier today at the therapy session.

He remembered when he finished telling Seonghwa what happened, Seonghwa was tearing up, and he looked sad.

Hongjoong didn't want to make Seonghwa sad at all. He just wanted Seonghwa to help him with whatever he was feeling. And because of that he thought that he was so weak and stupid because he can't help himself at all.

Hongjoong felt a bit better though. He always talked to Yeosang about everything but he felt a bit weird since it wasn't Yeosang, but instead it was Seonghwa.

It was 12am now, and Hongjoong couldn't sleep. He decided to play music to help him relax with whatever he was going through at that moment.

"Man. Today was crazy, but I guess I feel a bit better" Hongjoong always talked to himself since he didn't trust others.

It was the next day and Hongjoong felt happy for once? He never felt like this after Yeosang died.

Of course he missed Yeosang so much. He just wished he could hug him and kiss him again and again.

But it wasn't possible.

Hongjoong got up and got ready to go to another therapy session. He couldn't wait to see Seonghwa again. For some odd reason Seonghwa made Hongjoong feel safe.

Hongjoong felt like he could actually trust him. Of course Hongjoong shook that idea off and decided not to.

Hongjoong's mom drops him off at the place and kisses him goodbye. He was uncomfortable but did it anyway because he didn't have the guts to fight with his mom.

He went inside and was greeted by the same woman him and his mom saw yesterday.

He was not going to lie but she was really pretty. Wait, am I bisexual??? Last time he checked he was gay and only felt feelings for men.

Once again, he shook that feeling off and smiled back at the woman in front of him. She's gorgeous Hongjoong thought, the thought making blush.

"Fuck" Hongjoong tells himself, good thing the woman didn't hear him. Hongjoong sighs quietly and follows the woman in front of him.

The woman and Hongjoong arrived at the therapy session. "Good luck" says the woman with a gummy smile. Hongjoong couldn't deny, she was cute.

Hongjoong then waits for the woman to leave. After she leaves he knocks on the door waiting for a response. Luckily it came.

"Come on" says a soothing but deep voice. Hongjoong couldn't forget about that voice. Hongjoong enters and sees Seonghwa sitting there, his hair was perfect, a strand of hair nicely sat on his forehead. Hongjoong was definitely crushing.

But with who? Hongjoong thought.

"Hello" says Hongjoong while he walks in and sits on the couch in front of Seonghwa.

"Hello, how are you today Hongjoong?" Seonghwa looking at the small figure walk in and sitting in front of him. I never noticed how cute he was. Seonghwa was definitely in love with him.

Hongjoong never noticed how hot it was whenever Seonghwa said his name. Hongjoong blushed at Seonghwa's voice. Then he heard a cough.

Seonghwa coughs

Seonghwa notices Hongjoong turning red. "Um..So how are you?" Seonghwa looking down on his paper, embarrassed.

"Oh I actually got some sleep today haha" Hongjoong laughed nervously while avoiding eye contact.

"Thats good Hongjoong! How do you feel this morning?" Seonghwa asks out of curiosity while biting his lip.

"Oh um well I feel a lot better after yesterday" Hongjoong says in a slight high pitch voice. Seonghwa made Hongjoong nervous.

"That's good to hear! Did you eat this morning?" Seonghwa finally looks at Hongjoong in slight concern.

"Actually, I didn't..um I overslept" Hongjoong said in a shaky voice thinking Seonghwa was going to yell at him for not eating breakfast.

"Thats fine, I have some granola bars that you can eat" Seonghwa smiles innocently at Hongjoong making him blush.

"Oh my, thank you Seonghwa" Hongjoong didn't know what to say from that point he felt..loved.

After such a long time of not feeling loved after Yeosang's passing, he felt loved. But that worried Hongjoong, he didn't want to get attached to Seonghwa and then lose him.

Hongjoong smile then disappeared just thinking about it. He didn't want that to happen.

Seonghwa noticed that he got a bit sad. "Hey you okay? Did something happen?" Seonghwa was genuinely concerned for Hongjoong's mental health.

"Yea I'm fine haha just a bit tired" Hongjoong says in a a sad tone, hoping that Seonghwa would stop sweet talking to him and to just do his job.

"Well if you say so, if you need to say something please feel comfortable to do so. Alright?"

Hongjoong was about to cry but he didn't, he told himself that it was okay and to be strong. He doesn't want to be a burden to Seonghwa or to any of his loved ones. He was scared to lose them, especially Seonghwa. Hongjoong didn't know why he felt that way towards Seonghwa when they only knew each other for one day. He didn't know and he didn't want to know.

"Yeah" Hongjoong agrees but he knows he's not going to talk to Seonghwa about anything. He thought pretending to be okay would get him out of therapy faster.

Seonghwa was getting more concerned. He didn't know what Hongjoong was planning or thinking about. He wanted to know so he could help him. He was hoping that Hongjoong would let him help him.

For the rest of the time they both got to know about each other.

Hongjoong learned that Seonghwa was 20 years old, had two siblings, one brother and one sister, he's still in college, and that he basically was a kind person.

Seonghwa learned that Hongjoong had no siblings, he was still in high-school, and about Yeosang. He knew that Hongjoong was still in live with Yeosang and he didn't want to get in the way of that.

He felt a bit heart broken but he excepted it. He just wanted to make Hongjoong happy even if it meant not being in a relationship. A friendship was okay for him.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa said their goodbyes. Seonghwa hugged Hongjoong as a goodbye. Hongjoong hugged him back and his heart was going to jump out of his chest.

Seonghwa flashed a smile at Hongjoong and he smiled back with a racing heart. Hongjoong didn't know that Seonghwa was deeply into him, but Hongjoong couldn't figure his feelings with these two people he just met yesterday.

Whats happening to me?

_________________________________________

Hello once again my fellow readers, I finally know how to write now!! I might edit the other chapters but when I do that I'll update you guys!!

I wonder who Hongjoong is going to chose?? Seonghwa or the woman he doesn't know the name yet.

Stay tuned guys !! See you guys next chapter <3