11. sickness

It was 8am and Hongjoong has just woken up from his sleep. Hongjoong felt a bit off but still proceeds to leave that feeling aside. He gets up to see if Seonghwa had any water. Hongjoongs throat felt a bit dry which was usually a daily thing.

Hongjoong opens the fridge to see if he had anything he could grab to drink. There was water in a jug which he grabs and sits it down on the kitchen table.

He grabs a cup from a cabin which he had noticed it was slightly open. He puts it down as well and holds it so it won't move when he pours the water.

As he pours the water he hears an alarm go off which causes him to jump a bit. He notices that it came from Seonghwas room. He didn't think much off it since Seonghwa seemed like a heavy sleeper.

After his cup finally fills up, he puts the jug back in the fridge so Seonghwa wouldn't yell at him. Hongjoong grabs his cup and starts to drink the water which led the cold water to go down his throat that was really dry. He feels his throat tingle a bit as the water went down and made him get chills.

He finally finishes the water that he just poured himself and put it in the sink so Seonghwa could wash it. Hongjoong felt a bit out of energy which was oddly unusual for him. He sits back down on the couch to wonder in his thoughts.

Hongjoong didn't even notice when Seonghwa got up until he said goodmorning to him. He turns around to see him but Seonghwa left again to wherever the door down the hallway went.

He turns around again to grab his phone, after turning it on it was on 5% which Hongjoong threw his phone on the table in front of him. He felt angry for some reason.

Was something bothering him?

Hongjoong bites his lip as he wonders whats happening to him. He feels like he's about to pass out. Suddenly he feels his head pound quickly. He quickly felt sick which caused him to weaken a bit. He hears Seonghwa come out the door from the room down the hallway.

"Hey Hongjoong.. you okay?" Hongjoong hears Seonghwa say until he passes out.

_

WARNING: MENTIONS EATING DISORDERS, SU!C!DE, S3LF H4RM, ETC.

Beep beep beep

Hongjoong wakes up and notices he was in a room which seemed like a hospital.

He looks down to see that he was wearing a hospital gown, along with a bunch of tubes connected to him. He thought he was dying which causes him to worry and starts to tear up.

Seonghwa was outside the hospital room, as the doctor told him it was better if he stayed outside. Seonghwa didn't know what Hongjoong had but he wished it went away. He sees the doctor come out the room which causes him to stand up.

"Whats wrong? Is he okay?" Seonghwa says as his voice shakes a bit.

"He'll be better in a few days, it seems like he hasn't been eating for a while. We will have to give him medicine and create a schedule of when he has to eat so he can get better" the doctor says as he watches Seonghwa stand there in worry for the smaller one.

"Why did it happen now? And what do you mean he hasn't eaten?" Seonghwa concerningly asks the doctor.

"Its seems like he has a eating disorder. With the medication we are going to give him he'll be getting better before we know it" the doctor says in a promising voice which causes Seonghwa to scoff a bit.

Medication? How is that going to help him? It was better for me to just help him to eat a bit.

Seonghwa has delt with patients with eating disorders and has helped them get better step by step. He never gave them medication unless it was really needed.