Dares/Questions (Answered!)

By: StellarSolar7

By: StellarSolar7

(QUESTIONS)
Earth: "oh that? Haha..I may or may not had talk shit about the king..and  Luna? No he isn't my son, I see him as one though!"
---
Jupiter: "What?? O-oh no we're not Dating.. we're just friends!"

Saturn: "I'll consider it."

Jupiter: "Wha-"
---
Venus: "Hm.."

Mars: "no, not really. We might be close Friends with Venus but I never actually saw him that way."

Venus:"-yet."

Mars: "Pardon?"

Venus: "nothing.."

(DARES)
---
Neptune: *appears*

Uranus: "N-neptune..? Is that really you..?"

Neptune: "Hi neighborino- *disappears*

Uranus: "...I might be going insane.."
---

Sun: "oh hey Mercury-"

Mercury: "you look like a rotten cheeseball."

Sun: "..." *Grabs him on a chokehold* "what did you just say?"

Mercury: *gasp* "I-its was a dare!"

Sun: "you piece of shi-"
----

Sun: "you piece of shi-"----

by: Maxinewasneverfound

(QUESTIONS)

Sun: "You want me to be honest? In all honesty, I don't really care that much for Neptunes disappearance, not that I don't like him, it's just that I expected this. Considering that he's friends with people that have enemys.. and as for Mars? Trust me, I do want all of us to look for Neptune but they have their own roles in the palace that they need to complete. And since Mars is only a general. Mercury can cover up for him."
---
Mercury: *cough, cough* "M-my relationship with Sun..? Not that close of a friend honestly..I don't like his attitude. But I did like his old self..but because of stupid [REDACTED] he had changed allot."
---
Earth: "Weird."
---
Venus: *sighs* "i don't hate it, it just bugs me. Ever since Saturn Spread the whole "Goddess of Beauty" thing, everyone made fun of me..and considering that they may do it again really paranoids me.."
---
Saturn: "we had been friends since childhood."