Chapter 4

||Vile Crown||
Chapter IV: Apologies aren't always accepted
*

Go Back to see Chapter 5 😘

A/N: Quick Question..erm..am I moving too fast with my writing?

•--------------------------------•

Venus held the body tightly in his arms, his eyes welling up in tears,

"Mercury..please...wake up...."

Several footsteps came running to their direction before hearing someone burst in

"We heard Yelling-....!" Jupiter stared at the scene before him, all of the words and thoughts got sucked out of his mind. He stood there frozen but Sun didn't waste any time and pushed Venus out of the way, Snatching Mercury's body and rushed out of the room..

"Sun, where are you-!" He didn't listen to their words and kept rushing towards the nearby Med camp. He brushed off the curtain out of the way and ran inside, buying no time for the nurses to react, he placed the body on the bed..

"No time! Just do anything to save him!" He demanded and the Nurses nodded their head, despite their confusion, they asked him to exit the room and began to do their job..

Sun paced around, for the first time, he was actually worried by someone..and that someone was Mercury...he sighed deeply and sat down, tapping his foot impatiently...

In the Palace>>

Venus Smashed the nearby vase, almost hitting The unconscious body of X as Mars held him in place..

"Let me go, Ares!" The Prince demanded, his face red with fury as he struggled against Mars's Iron Grip around him..

"Are you kidding? No! You'll kill him!"

"HE KILLED MERCURY!"

Jupiter stepped in the way between them, blocking Venus's view of X, and with a stern glare,"Venus, Enough."

"Enough...? Enough?! So you're at his side?! What? Are you all defending this...this... monster, Now?!" Venus clenched his fist

"We're not defending him, Venus" Saturn Protested, "I don't think violence is the answer for something like this.."

"Oh trust me...I'll do something worse than that.."

"Venus Please..."

"OH, DON'T DEFEND THEM, MARS! You know that I'm right!"

"... yeah I know but...

Are you sure Mercury would be happy with this?"

The following words made Venus Froze, his body tensing down as his realization hit him like a truck..."i-...well ..."

"Venus, Think about this." Jupiter approached the Prince and placed a hand on his Shoulder, gripping it gently.."if you hurt him, it wouldn't make any difference. Mercury will still be hurt...and X would be still unconscious. So don't do this.. it'll just make things worse, trust me..I know."

"I-....ugh..fine...I'll let him go,...for now at least." Venus sighed Reluctantly and took a deep breath, calming his mind down as his gaze turned normal instead of being red with anger..he turned to Mars, who nodded and lets him go, he turned his back to the others, "I'll...go at the Med camp, you take care of him or whatever..and order Dione to Clean the blood off."

"Yes, your Majesty." Jupiter replied as he looked at the retreating figure of the Prince before turning back to the other two.. "You two know what to do." They both nodded and went their opposite ways, With Mars taking care of X's body, chaining it before getting one of the servants to bandage him up while Saturn went to get Dione.. Jupiter however, went somewhere else.